- duration 8 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Experience Teotihuacan pyramids from the sky
- Admire the beautiful green valley, volcanoes and mountains
- Explore Teotihuacan from the ground at your own pace
This once in a lifetime experience will take you high into the clouds to get a bird's eye view of the scenery and amazing Teotihuacan pyramids. Admire the Sun and Moon temples from 2000 feet above the ground as well as the surrounding valley, volcanoes and mountains during your flight. You will also get to walk at your own pace and enjoy the pyramids from the ground.
Experience Teotihuacan Pyramids from the sky!! Be part of a magical and colourful hot air balloon adventure. We will pick you up at your hotel in Mexico City around 5:00 am for a 1-hour drive to Teotihuacan. At sunrise, we will prepare and inflate the hot-air balloon with the rest of your group (6-10 people) and as soon as it leaves the ground it's an unforgettable experience. Feel the excitement of admiring the Sun and Moon temples from 2000 feet above the ground and admire the beautiful green valley, volcanoes and mountains during the flight.
After landing, receive your certificate and celebrate with a glass of champagne to give thanks to the wind, fire, water and mother earth for allowing us to have this experience. On Saturdays and Sundays, enjoy an included buffet breakfast. Then we will drop you off at the Teotihuacan pyramids around 9:30 am so you can walk at your own pace and admire them from the bottom as well (entrance is not included, it costs around 57 pesos p/person). You will have the opportunity to hire a guide if you wish once you are there as well. We will pick you up around 1:00 pm and bring you back to Mexico City!
- Transportation from Mexico City to Teotihuacan and back to Mexico City
- 45 min - 1 hour hot air balloon shared flight (depending on weather conditions)
- Champagne type drink (bubbly wine) and certificate
- Buffet breakfast on Saturdays and Sundays
- Time to spend on your own in Teotihuacan
- Entrance fee to pyramids (MXN 57 p/person)
- Guide in Teotihuacan (MXN 70)
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 11 today.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Teotihuacan Hot Air Balloon Day Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 65 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 03 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Teotihuacan Hot Air Balloon Day Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Teotihuacan Hot Air Balloon Day Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.