- Visit the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World
- Explore the amazing history and ruins of the ancient city of Ephesus.
- See the breathtaking Celsus Library.
The ruins of Ephesus are the biggest open-air museum in Turkey and you will get to explore them on this half-day tour from Kusadasi port.
Your route will take you past the Temple of Hadrian, the Fountain of Trajan, the Great Theater and the spectacular Celsus Library, one of the best-preserved buildings among the ruins and possibly the most photographed..
After your excursion Your guide will take you to port.
- Licensed professional English speaking tour guide
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coach
- Entrance fees
- Personal Expenses
> As we are a local tour operator we have all the cruise schedule, You will be met at the port by a tour guide.
> Our Private excursions are on V.I.P standards and more reasonable than cruise company excursions rate, which are designed for the larger groups.
> Our driver and guide are never the same person, We are giving you a profesional tour guide and a profesional driver
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.