Indonesia Culture, History and Heritage Tours 2018/2019
8 Culture, History and Heritage Tours with 39 Reviews
- Explore Central Indonesia's ancient temples and smoldering volcanoes on this journey through Java, Bali and Lombok.
- Discover some of the best tropical beach clubs in Bali
- Travel in true hippie style in a retro VW Kombi
- Pay a visit to the biggest seafood market in Bali
- Experience an all-inclusive luxury holiday, exclusively for discerning travellers.
- Visit the City of Ubud, Bali's cultural capital.
- Experience authentic Bali and discover the true essence of the "Island of the Gods".
From US$ 4,440 12 days View Tour
- Visit the galleries that line the streets and showcase Java’s high-end craftsmanship.
- Stay on the Borobudur site even after public visiting hours.
- Visit an indigenous ethnic group in Toraja, who lived in isolation for thousands of years.
- Visit Borobudur Temple, a World Heritage Site, the largest Buddhist monument in the worlrd.
- Witness an outdoor performance of an ancient Javanese court dance.
- Experience “authentic Bali” and the real essence of the “Island of the Gods”.
- Enjoy pampering treatments at two of the top spas in the city
- Discover the art of spiritual healing with a Balinese Hindu priest
- Visit one of the top beach bars in Asia for a sunset cocktail
- Explore Asia's largest Chinatown with a local guide
- Visit ancient temples and a traditional market
- See old Chinese houses to get a feel of the area's architecture
- Experience an all-inclusive luxury holiday exclusively for discerning travellers.
- Head off the well-trodden path for a true insider journey across the island.
- Experience authentic Bali and discover the true essence of the "Island of the Gods.".
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results