- This trip allows you to choose how you want to approach Machu Picchu. Hike the Inca Trail, Quarry Trail or relax and take the train
- You'll have plenty of free time to explore the greatest icon of ancient South America, Machu Picchu. Take a guided tour and then wander around it at your own pace
- Explore Cuzco, South America's oldest continuously inhabited city. The city has ancient foundations, an interesting blend of Inca and colonial influences, and endless things to do and see
From US$ 1,115 US$ 1,003 7 days View Tour
|Oct 29||Only 3 seats left|
|Oct 31||Only 1 seat left|
- Descend into the vast catacombs beneath Lima on an underground tour.
- Marvel at ancient Incan architecture throughout the fertile Sacred Valley, before discovering the mother of all Incan cities, Machu Picchu.
- Experience the untouched world of the Amazon rainforest.
HighlightsSelling out Fast Best Seller Free Cancellation
- Trek the most popular & historical path in the world
- Pass through diverse wilderness, amazing scenery and numerous Inca ruins on the magnificen
- Experience Cuzco's Inca culture
- Be amazed by the Ollantaytambo ruins
- Hike the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
- Lima’s grand colonial facades, Spanish houses and endless culture make it one of the prettiest cities to explore in Latin America.
- Machu Picchu may just be the greatest icon of ancient South America.
- The Inca Trail is one of the best ways to approach Machu Picchu, along the way you'll see multiple Inca sites and beautiful landscapes.
From US$ 1,530 US$ 1,377 8 days View Tour
|Oct 28||Only 3 seats left|
|Oct 30||Only 1 seat left|
- Cosmopolitan, scenic and steeped in Incan heritage, Cuzco is a dream to walk around. Marvel at the cathedral, explore colonial art and architecture or explore the incredible ruins nearby
- Cuzco's central market is a great chance to meet Quechua-speaking descendants of the Incas and browse for weird and wonderful Andean specialties
- Hike to the mother of all Incan cities, magical Machu Picchu. Enjoy a guided tour of the ruins, plus free time to explore at your leisure
- This 5 day trek through the Land of the Incas is breathtaking!.
- Journey along the famous Inca trail on your way to the world famous Machu Picchu.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results
Create your custom-made trip to Peru
Travelling to Peru? Chat with a local travel specialist in Peru who can help organize your trip.