- duration 3 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Iguazu Falls, Argentinian Side
- Visit Iguazu Falls, Brazilian Side
- Experience The Devil´s Throat
- See the falls from the sky on a helicopter ride
The program includes a visit to two different national parks, one in Argentina and the other one in Brazil. The Argentinian Park offers up to 8 kilometres of trails to enjoy the falls in three different circuits: Upper circuit, Lower circuit and trail to the Devil´s Throat. We will also undertake some great adventure activities in the jungle, including riding a 4x4 truck, hiking and a boat navigation to enjoy the falls from the river.
On the Brazilian side is a 1500-meter trail on which we can enjoy a wonderful panoramic view of the falls.
The best part? The tour includes a helicopter flight to enjoy the falls from the sky! Are you ready?
Day 1: Iguazu Falls Brazil
Day 2: Iguazu Falls Argentina
Day 3: Iguazu Falls Departure
- Transfers in/out
- Daily breakfast
- Entrance fee to National Parks
- Excusions with local guides
- Meals not detailed in the program
- Save +US$ 21 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationCheck visa to cross to Brazil