- Active and outdoor
- duration 8 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 1000 meters
- Trek in the beautiful Bach Ma National Park
- Visit Do Quyen Waterfall
A mountainous area not far from the coast, Bach Ma not only has atmospheric jungle and interesting flora & fauna but also spectacular views over the beautiful coastal beaches and lagoons. It is a hill-station founded by the French during the colonial period in the early 1930’s and it is not on the popular tourist route so you are likely to enjoy this natural wonder away from the crowds.
Our local guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hue City and bring you to Bach Ma National Park, the mountainous area located about 45km from the city centre and 1.45m above sea level. Upon arrival, you will visit Bach Ma's information centre to learn about the ecological system of the Park.
Trek along the trails through the forest to Do Quyen, the Rhododendron waterfalls at a height of 300 meters. Continue to Ngu Ho (Five Lakes), where you can relax and enjoy a swim in the jungle. A picnic lunch will be served.
Later, head to the summit for the beautiful views. At the end of the tour, you will be driven back to your hotel.
- Transportation with A/C
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Drinking water
- Bank transfer or PayPal fee
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.