- City sightseeing
- duration 8 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Experience riding in a cyclo Vietnam's threewheeled bicycle taxi
- Visit Thien Mu Pagoda and return by boat
- Explore the Imperial & Forbidden city
- See Minh Mang Tomb
In the morning, our Cyclo team will pick you up from your hotel and take a circle tour around Imperial City. Check out the central Flag Tower, then take a walk to discover the Imperial & Forbidden City, including the South Gate, Thai Hoa Harmony Supreme, the Royal Theater, The Mieu Temple and Nine Dynasty Urns.
Continue by car to Thien Mu Pagoda (also known as Heaven Fairy Lady Pagoda or Linh Mu Pagoda). This ancient site houses the most fascinating pagoda in Hue city. Return to the city by Dragon boat trip before heading to a local restaurant for lunch.
After lunch, continue the tour by exploring the King’s philosophy of geomancy and how this affected royal life. Visit the magnificent Minh Mang Tomb and see how the architectural design harmoniously blends with the natural surroundings.
Continue to Khai Đinh's tomb, and compare the Western-influenced architecture with what you have already seen today. Khai Dinh's tomb probably least resembles traditional oriental architecture.
The tour finishes at your hotel.
- Entrance fees
- Cyclo with driver
- Private car
- Private Dragon boat
- Mineral water
- English speaking guide
- Travel insurance
- Bank transfer or PayPal fee
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.