- Museum and gallery visits
- National parks
- Countryside and village visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- With its perfectly preserved medieval wall and watchtowers, Tallinn's quaint Old Town is a great place to explore on foot.
- Explore 13thcentury Turaida Castle on a guided tour, then wander through pristine woodlands and along the winding Guaja River.
- Aukstaitija National Park offers unique opportunities for both action and relaxation. Kayak across pristine lakes, indulge in homecooked meals or cleanse yourself in a traditional sauna.
- Cycle along the endless dunes and stunning beaches of Lithuania's Curonian Spit National Park on a fullday bike tour, making a visit to charming Nida village.
Experience the diverse delights of the Baltic states on this adventurous journey through Finland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. From the medieval spires of Tallinn and the funky bars of Riga to the Baroque-styled quirks of Vilnius, hidden delights await. Visit colourful markets, be immersed in art and architecture and kayak Lithuanian lakes. Join us and discover the rich history and fascinating customs of this region on our journey from Helsinki to Vilnius.
Tallinn / Riga
Sigulda / Riga
Siauliai / Klaipeda
Curonian Spit National Park / Klaipeda
Aukstaitija National Park
Aukstaitija National Park
- Hotel (7 nights), Guesthouse (2 nights), Homestay (2 nights)
- 11 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 2 Dinners
- Public bus , Ferry , Canoe , Private vehicle , Train , Tram , Cable car
- An expert tour leader
- Sigulda - Gauja River Cable Car
- Sigulda - Day Trip
- Sigulda - Turaida Castle Guided Tour
- Siauliai - Hill of Crosses
- Curonian Spit - Bike Ride
- Curonian Spit - Full Day Trip to the National Park
- Aukstaitija National Park - Guided Kayak Trip
- Any international flights to Helsinki and from Vilnius are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Baltic Experience tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 85+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Baltic Experience tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 February 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Baltic Experience tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Baltic Experience tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- There is a reason ‘baltic’ is used as slang to describe chilly weather. Areas visited on this trip can be very cold throughout the year, especially in the evening and at the start and end of the season. Please bring appropriate clothing for adverse weather conditions, including thermal layers, a warm hat, gloves, a scarf, a raincoat and/or an umbrella etc.
- As accommodation on this trip is twin-share, solo travellers will share a room with other travellers of the same gender. This trip is a great opportunity to get to know other like-minded people, but if you’d prefer not to share, a single room supplement is available at an additional charge. Please ask your travel consultant for more details. For those travelling as a duo, hotels in Europe often don’t have double beds, but rather two single beds that can be pushed together. In some cases, bathroom facilities will be shared rather than ensuite.
- This trip is designed to give you a fair amount of free time so you can explore each destination at your own pace.
- This trip involves regular orientation walks. While this may be tiring for some, it’s the best way to get your bearings in a new place and set yourself up for further discoveries.
- This trip involves some long journeys by bus and train (up to 7 hours) so please read the itinerary carefully for estimates. Using public transport is better for the environment and you’ll get an authentic look at daily life, plus it’s a good chance to grab a nap or watch the world go by.
- If you have more time to explore the region you can extend your trip by starting your travels in either Copenhagen or Oslo. Check out our trips 'Scandinavia & Baltic Circuit' (trip code AMSOC) and 'Oslo to Vilnius' (trip code BMSCC). Most departure dates are designed to create these perfect combination trips.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Food and dietary requirements
Your fellow travellers
Joining point instructions
Climate and seasonal