- Local culture
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Boat trip around stunning Halong Bay
- Hanoi city tour including the Old Quarter
- In Hue visit the Imperial Citadel, the Thien Mu Pagoda and the Tu Duc Mausoleum
- The historic trading town of Hoi An
This trip encapsulates the magic of Vietnam: the conservative north, the rich heritage of the imperial cities, coastal scenery and the vibrant life of Saigon and the Mekong Delta. We come face to face with an outgoing culture, where so much goes on in the streets: eating, washing, socialising, buying and selling or impromptu games. This intoxicating parade of Vietnamese daily life may leave us with our strongest memories, as much as the superb landscapes and amazing cuisine.
Day 1: Start Hanoi
Day 2: City tour
Day 3: To Halong Bay; cruise; overnight on boat
Day 4: Cruise; return to Hanoi; overnight train to Hue
Day 5: Arrive Hue; sightseeing
Day 6: Visit historic Tu Duc Mausoleum; free afternoon
Day 7: Journey to Hoi An via Da Nang
Day 8: Walking tour of Hoi An; free afternoon
Day 9: Visit My Son; free afternoon in Hoi An
Day 10: Fly to Saigon; walking city tour
Day 11: Visit Cu Chi Tunnels; free afternoon
Day 12: Mekong Delta boat ride; overnight in homestay guesthouse
Day 13: Walk through fruit orchards; return to Saigon
Day 14: End Saigon
- 10 nights comfortable hotels , All accommodation
- 12 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners
- 1 night boat with twin share cabins
- All transport and listed activities
- (if booking incl. flights)
- 1 night standard guesthouse homestay to experience 'Mekong Delta' hospitality
- 1 night sleeper train, soft-bed berths
- Group normally 5 to 16, plus leader
- Tour leader throughout
- Arrival & departure transfers
- Any international flights to Hanoi and from Ho Chi Minh City are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Vietnam Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 68+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Vietnam Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 March 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Vietnam Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Vietnam Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.