Top Explorer Tours in 2017/2018
1999 Explorer Tours
- Enjoy a thrilling bike ride down some of the best mountains trails in Andorra, including the historic Iron Route. Wild evergreen slopes and white peaks offer a spectacular backdrop
- Hold on tight for some exhilarating white-water rafting through the Pyrenees, under the supervision of highly experienced guides
- Explore the quaint town of Soldeu, based at an impressive elevation of 1,710 metres above sea level
From US$ 895 8 days View Tour
|May 20||10+ seats left|
|Jun 3||10+ seats left|
- Enjoy the relaxed beachside vibe of El Tunco
- Ride along the memorable Ruta de las Flores
- Stroll Suchitoto's charming cobbled streets
From US$ 1,345 US$ 1,009 10 days View Tour
|Oct 24||Only 9 seats left|
|Nov 21||Only 9 seats left|
- Discover the creative energy of Belize City
- Uncover the secrets of the San Ignacio ruins
- Embark on a jungle adventure in San Ignacio
From US$ 1,035 US$ 931 8 days View Tour
|Nov 11||Only 1 seat left|
|Nov 25||Only 3 seats left|
- City tour in Jerusalem
- See the Mount of Olives, the former Syrian bunkers at Golan Heights
- View the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem, the Baha'i Shrine from the summit of Mount Carmel in Haifa, the excavations of Solomon's Stables and the Roman Amphitheatre and aqueduct at Caesarea
From US$ 2,691 US$ 2,502 9 days View Tour
|Oct 5||Only 9 seats left|
|Oct 19||Only 9 seats left|
- Visit some of the world's premier historic sites – the Pyramids, Sphinx and the Valley of the Kings – with expert local guides
- There are so many chances to interact with the locals and experience their culture. Lose yourself in Cairo's colourful Khan al-Khalili bazaar and dine with village folk of Aswan and Luxor
- Your felucca sailing trip not only lets you experience some excellent Nubian hospitality, but is perhaps the perfect way to see the Nile and its gorgeous surrounds
- Red Square has long been at the heart of Russian history – visit the austere mausoleum of Lenin, the initiator of the 1917 Russian revolution, contrasting with the eye-bulging treasure collection in the Kremlin and Armoury Museum.
- Discover the secrets of Russia’s oldest kremlin in Novgorod and see the Millennium Monument, which tells the story of 1,000 years of Russian history.
- Share in traditional tastes with a visits to the homes of our local friends in Suzdal & St Petersburg for a hearty home cooked meal, piles of pancakes and endless cups of tea.
- City tour in Prague, Budapest, Vienna and Salzburg
- Orientation of Munich and Regensburg
- View the Marienplatz in Munich, St. Vitus' Cathedral and the Old Town Square of Prague, the Imperial Boulevards of Vienna and Melk Abbey
From US$ 2,152 US$ 2,001 10 days View Tour
|Oct 6||Only 9 seats left|
|May 12||Only 9 seats left|
- Scenic drive along Desert View Drive
- Orientation of Salt Lake City
- See Little Bighorn Battlefield
From US$ 4,216 US$ 3,920 15 days View Tour
|May 1||Only 9 seats left|
|May 3||Only 9 seats left|
- Discover an Iran beyond the media portrayals of a repressive and dour regime – this is a country full of warm, lively and friendly people..
- Explore the rich history told in the ancient ruins that lie across the country.
- Experience the wondrous remains of the ancient capital of Persepolis – the scale and grandeur will leave you in no doubt that this was once the centre of the known world..
From US$ 3,535 US$ 3,181 15 days View Tour
|Nov 18||Only 4 seats left|
|Mar 24||Only 9 seats left|
- City tour in Toledo, Madrid, Cordoba, Seville and Barcelona
- Orientation of Valencia
- View the Cave Homes of Guadix, the Serrano and Quart Towers and the City of Arts and Sciences complex designed by Santiago Calatrava in Valencia
- City tour in Rome, Florence and Paris
- Cruise along the canals of Amsterdam and the River Rhine
- Orientation of Amsterdam, Heidelberg, Munich, Innsbruck, Venice and Lucerne
From US$ 3,035 US$ 2,823 12 days View Tour
|Oct 8||Only 9 seats left|
|Oct 17||Only 9 seats left|
- Begin in the adventurous, lively city of Manila, with contradictions and surprises around every corner
- Embark on a 3-day trek through rice fields, forests and villages, staying in local Ifugao communities along the way
- Be left breathless by the lush Banaue rice paddies, millennia old terraces that stretch like stepping-stones towards the sky
- Learn the ropes in one of the worlds best sailing destinations
- Switch off from technology for a week and let the conversation flow with your fellow travellers
- With a fishing licence in hand you'll be able to throw a line out and catch the night's dinner
From US$ 2,120 US$ 1,908 7 days View Tour
|Mar 18||Only 8 seats left|
|Mar 25||Only 8 seats left|
- Lima’s grand colonial facades, Spanish houses and endless culture make it one of the prettiest cities in Latin America.
- Seeing the enigmatic Nazca Lines is an incredible experience, whether they’re the work of ancient civilizations or something more supernatural.
- Whether you trek the classic Inca Trail, the Inca Quarry Trail or take the scenic train route, the ancient ruins of Machu Picchu are a majestic destination, no matter how you get there.
- City tour in Berlin, Warsaw, Krakow, Budapest, Vienna and Prague
- Orientation of Frankfurt and Leipzig
- View the famous Reichstag and Tiergarten in Berlin, Krakow Cathedral and the UNESCO listed Castle District in Budapest
- Explore the ruined cities of Anuradhapura and Polonnaruwa,
- Wander throught the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relicin Kandy
- Lion Rock at Sigiriya is an amazing ruined fort and one of the highlights of this fine country
From US$ 2,345 US$ 2,111 15 days View Tour
|Oct 15||Only 6 seats left|
|Oct 22||Only 7 seats left|
- The Galapagos Islands played a profound role in forming Charles Darwin's Theory of Natural Selection. Explore the islands on this in-depth adventure, coming face-to-face with some of the most extraordinary wildlife on earth
- Get your blood pumping as you scale a volcano on Isabela Island
- Get up close and personal with giant tortoises on Santa Cruz Island. These nearly extinct creatures are one of the greatest drawcards to the Galapagos
From US$ 1,010 US$ 758 7 days View Tour
|Oct 27||Only 5 seats left|
|Nov 10||10+ seats left|
- Now one of the world's most artistic and exciting cities, Berlin has a complex history.
- Soak up the royal history of Krakow's Wawel Castle and step back in time with a stroll through its medieval main square.
- Immerse yourself in the history, architecture and bohemian vibes of the Czech Republic.
From US$ 2,095 US$ 1,885 15 days View Tour
|Mar 24||10+ seats left|
|Apr 7||10+ seats left|
- Experience some traditional Omani hospitality with a one-night camping getaway under the stars in Wahiba Sands
- Discover Oman's most phenomenal fortresses and mosques, including the beautifully preserved Jabrin Fort
- Explore the busy fishing harbour of Muttrah and mine the bustling souq for hidden treasures – anything from unique silverware to frankincense
From US$ 2,445 US$ 2,201 8 days View Tour
|Jan 27||Only 10 seats left|
|Feb 24||Only 9 seats left|
- The flexibility of this trip allows you to do what you want, when you want, without the restrictions of an overly packed itinerary.
- Enjoy a full day to explore Washington DC.
- The cities of Nashville, Memphis and New Orleans are notorious for their rich music and nightlife scenes.
- Explore diverse highlights in Dushanbe
- Soak in the scenic beauty in Iskanderkul
- Connect with the locals on a community village stay
From US$ 799 US$ 743 6 days View Tour
|May 23||Only 4 seats left|
|May 30||Only 8 seats left|
- Learn about the diverse cultures of Central Asia
- Soak in the breathtaking mountain scenery
- Connect with the locals during a yurt stay
From US$ 999 US$ 929 9 days View Tour
|May 15||Only 3 seats left|
|May 22||10+ seats left|
- Get familiar with the art culture of Haiti
- Cool off in the turquoise pools of Bassin-Bleu
- Explore massive cave systems
From US$ 2,949 US$ 2,194 10 days View Tour
|Nov 17||Only 10 seats left|
|Dec 22||10+ seats left|
- Meet hardy locals and see unique wildlife in the Falkland islands
- Explore abandoned whaling stations and visit Shackleton’s grave
- Walk quietly amongst king penguins and watch them surf onto the beach
From US$ 11,849 US$ 8,264 22 days View Tour
|Oct 23||Only 1 seat left|
|Oct 23||Only 5 seats left|
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results