- tour type Private Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 3405 meters
- Trek difficulty Moderate
- Visit El Calafate and El Chalten
- Tour the amazing Perito Moreno Glacier
- Hike Mount Fitz Roy
- Discover the Highlights of El Calafate
The most favorite activities were treks in El Chalten (Cerro Torre), Base of the Towers (Torres Del Paine) and Perito Morino (El Calafate). All because of their natural beauty and the fun of trekking. The only suggestion I have for Perito Morino is I would have preferred a trek upto the glacier rather than only the boat excursion.”
In El Calafate we ended up seeing the massive glacier, which was absolutely impressive! Just as a tip: If you'd like to do the walking routes, the boat ride isn't really necessary. It was included in our package, but if you're looking to save some time and money, you can easily exclude the boat ride without missing out on the majestic nature of this incredible iceberg.
We also visited an Estancia (a ranch), where we rode horses, saw a sheep being sheered and ate some amazing lamb. My favourite trip!
Highly recommended trip! Just bring a warm jacket ;)”
I decided to travel with you because of your promptness in response, ease of working, good customer service and a good price. Seamless experience - everything was flawless and we did not have to worry.
My favorite hotel is Don Los Cerros at El Chalten - very nice hotel, luxurious, superb location and views, spa - hot tub, good service.
The best excursion was to Laguna De los tres - amazing trek up - difficult but exhilarating - worth the effort once we reached the top.
The trip was fabulous!”
I like to use local businesses when i travel. That way i know i'm contributing to the economy and the locals like to present their country the best way possible.
My favourite destination was El Calafate. I loved the little town. My hotel was upgraded and the excursions to Perito Moreno and Torres Del Paine day trips were excellent.
My favourite hotel was Mirador Del Lago in El CalafatE. Very good service.The meals in the restaurants were delicious. The facilities and location was also very good and suited my needs
About the excrsion, it is hard to choose between Perito Moreno & Iguasu day trips. Both were excellent. But the organisation in El Calafate was probably the better out of the two.
Guides, They were all pretty good.
Thanks again to Say Hueque and especially to you & Lucia and all the other people who helped me have a wonderful holiday.”
Day 1: Your Patagonia Adventure starts in El Calafate
Day 2: El Calafate: Perito Moreno Glacier Tour
Day 3: From El Calafate to Hiking in Chalten
Day 4: El Chalten - Mountains and Lakes - Self Guided
Day 5: From El Chalten, back to El Calafate
Day 6: El Calafate
- 3 nights in El Calafate, 2 nights in El Chalten
- Perito Moreno Glacier tour and cruise
- El Chalten trekking Map
- All transfers mentioned, including to and from airports
- Daily breakfast and meals mentioned in the itinerary
- Bilingual local guides (English / Spanish).
- International or Domestic Flights.
- National Park Entrace Fees
- Travel / Medical Insurance
- Save +US$ 21 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.It is the responsibility of the client to be in possession of a valid passport, visa permits, inoculations and preventive medicines as may be required for the duration of the tour.