- duration 13 days
- tour type Private Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover Perito Moreno Glacier
- Hiking in El Chalten with Mt. Fitz Roy
- Trek Torres del Paine National Park
- Discover the Ushuaia end of the world lighthouse at the southernmost spot in the globe
Visit stunning glaciers, majestic mountains and pristine national parks in Patagonia on this 13-day adventure tour in Argentina and Chile. Starting in El Calafate and finishing in Ushuaia, you’ll take a boat trip to Perito Moreno Glacier, hike in Chalten mountain ranges nearby Mount Fitz Roy, visit Torres del Paine National Park and make a road trip through Patagonian steppe to get to Ushuaia, the southernmost city in the world. An ideal trip for those interested on experiencing the cultural heritage and adventurous natural beauty of Patagonia.
Please see the detailed itinerary for more information.
Everything was taken care of! I could enjoy just being in beautiful Patagonia and relax rather than constantly trying to sort my travel and hotel arrangements at each stop.
The scenery at Perito Moreno and in Torres del Paine was unbeatable, but I also really enjoyed the hike in Ushuaia because the guide was so knowledgeable, and the lunch they prepared in they woods was quite nice. I loved all of the excursions. It was an incredible trip.
As mentioned above, the guide for the hike in Ushuaia was great. I think her name was Carla, but I'm not sure. She was so enthusiastic and passionate about her work, and her love of the nature we saw on our hike was infectious.”
The booking process was very good. All changes were to itinerary were made / advice given speedily. The only issue was not paying by pay pal - although we did this by credit card in the end the process was more complicated.
Our favourite hotel was the Kaulem Hosteria in El Chalten - an intimate and cosy place with only 4 rooms, delicious breakfast, cakes and coffee - brilliantly located and the staff were really friendly. Out least favourite hotel was Hosteria Koi Aiken in El Calafate. This is mainly due to the location due to a 40 minute power walk to the outskirts of town and tthe rooms were a bit tired looking, although the breakfast was very good.
It's difficult to say which was our favourite excursion as they were all fantastic. The trip to Perito Merino glacier was amazing, simply because the scenery was so breathtaking and the glacier hike really interesting with informative and friendly guides. The paddle trip into the national park at Ushuaia was also great fun - again the guide spoke excellent English and made the trip enjoyable with his knowledge of the park and flora and fauna. And the excursion to the Iguazu falls was also great as the guide knew all the tricks to make sure we spent the least time queueing as possible - and again he was very informative and knowledgeable. Its really difficult to pick out a favourite memory as we loved all of the places we stayed. We hiked to the see Mount Fitz Roy and Cerro Torre - this was also amazing. My memory will be the the diverse and stunning scenery - glaciers, mountains, waterfalls and wildlife (beagle channel cruise) the friendliness of all the people we met and the knowledge of the guides. oh and the great steak and huge portions of food!
Rene - the Iguazu falls guide - he saved us so much time queueing and was really knowledgeable about the birds and plants. But all our guides made the experience memorable.
I was a bit disappointed with the location of the Koi Aiken hosteria as we spent a lot of time walking to and from town - and I did expect that arrangements would have been made for our bags to be transferred between the Rebelde hotel. We asked and the lady at the Rebelled sorted this out for us, but an agent from Say Hueque did email to say this was our responsibility.
I would definitely recommend your company to any friends who are travelling to Argentina and would like to say ‘thank you’ for making our trip so pleasurable.”
Day 1: Travel to Patagonia, El Calafate
Day 2: El Calafate: Perito Moreno Glacier Tour
Day 3: El Calafate
Day 4: El Calafate / El Chalten - Patagonia Hiking
Day 5: Trekking in El Chalten - Mountains and Lakes
Day 6: Patagonia Hiking in El Chalten - Return to El Calafate
Day 7: Travel to Chile: Torres Del Paine tour
Day 8: Hiking to Base las Torres in Torres del Paine
Day 9: Puerto Natales / Punta Arenas
Day 10: Travel to Ushuaia
Day 11: Ushuaia: Trekking & Canoeing in the National Park
Day 12: Patagonia Tours: Beagle Channel Cruise
Day 13: Ushuaia - End of the Argentina & Chile adventure
- All transfers mentioned, including to and from airports
- 12-nights accommodation including breakfast
- Bilingual guide (English / Spanish)
- Round trip bus El Calafate / El Chalten / El Calafate
- One way bus Puerto Natales / Punta Arenas
- One way bus Punta Arenas / Ushuaia
- Perito Moreno Glacier tour and cruise
- Torres del Paine day tour with lunch
- Guided hike and canoe trip in Tierra del Fuego NP
- Beagle Channel Cruise
- Chalten & Torres del Paine hiking maps
- International or domestic flights
- Parks or reserves entrance fees
- Travel / medical insurance
- Meals not in the itinerary
- Discount for this tour will not be available during New Year's Eve and Christmas 2018 and, in 2019, from February 12 to 18 and March 1 to 5
- Save +US$ 69 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.It is the responsibility of the client to be in possession of a valid passport, visa permits, inoculations and preventive medicines as may be required for the duration of the tour.