- Kayaking and canoeing
- National parks
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 13 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover Perito Moreno Glacier
- Hiking in El Chalten with Mt. Fitz Roy
- Trek Torres del Paine National Park
- Discover the Ushuaia end of the world lighthouse at the southernmost spot in the globe
Visit stunning glaciers, majestic mountains and pristine national parks in Patagonia on this 13-day adventure tour in Argentina and Chile. Starting in El Calafate and finishing in Ushuaia, you’ll take a boat trip to Perito Moreno Glacier, hike in Chalten mountain ranges nearby Mount Fitz Roy, visit Torres del Paine National Park and make a road trip through Patagonian steppe to get to Ushuaia, the southernmost city in the world. An ideal trip for those interested on experiencing the cultural heritage and adventurous natural beauty of Patagonia.
Please see the detailed itinerary for more information.
The airport transfers were all good. We didnt wait and that prompt pick up gave us a good sense of security in a new place.
The hotels at Calafate and Iguaz were superb. Weskar was also okay but too small for a party of three. Nonetheless, Weskar service was good.
On the tour guide, they were all good. But it would have been better if we were properly advised on all payments to the park. Perhaps, this advisory can be included in the day to day itinerary to prepare on the cash we needed to bring because Natales isnt too friendly on credit cards.
Clothing advisory the advisory on Calafate and Ushuaia were okay. But the Iguaz side can be better because we were not prepared for raincoats which were a must to visit the cataratas
The 24-hour service of Say Hueque was excellent. It was very helpful whenever we needed clarifications, or inquiries of our travel.
One suggestion: Best to include all entrance fees to the parks in the cost. It would be less hassle cause of currency exchange issues.
Again, thanks for your service. We look forward to future relationships.”
Everything was taken care of! I could enjoy just being in beautiful Patagonia and relax rather than constantly trying to sort my travel and hotel arrangements at each stop.
The scenery at Perito Moreno and in Torres del Paine was unbeatable, but I also really enjoyed the hike in Ushuaia because the guide was so knowledgeable, and the lunch they prepared in they woods was quite nice. I loved all of the excursions. It was an incredible trip.
As mentioned above, the guide for the hike in Ushuaia was great. I think her name was Carla, but I'm not sure. She was so enthusiastic and passionate about her work, and her love of the nature we saw on our hike was infectious.”
The booking process was very good. All changes were to itinerary were made / advice given speedily. The only issue was not paying by pay pal - although we did this by credit card in the end the process was more complicated.
Our favourite hotel was the Kaulem Hosteria in El Chalten - an intimate and cosy place with only 4 rooms, delicious breakfast, cakes and coffee - brilliantly located and the staff were really friendly. Out least favourite hotel was Hosteria Koi Aiken in El Calafate. This is mainly due to the location due to a 40 minute power walk to the outskirts of town and tthe rooms were a bit tired looking, although the breakfast was very good.
It's difficult to say which was our favourite excursion as they were all fantastic. The trip to Perito Merino glacier was amazing, simply because the scenery was so breathtaking and the glacier hike really interesting with informative and friendly guides. The paddle trip into the national park at Ushuaia was also great fun - again the guide spoke excellent English and made the trip enjoyable with his knowledge of the park and flora and fauna. And the excursion to the Iguazu falls was also great as the guide knew all the tricks to make sure we spent the least time queueing as possible - and again he was very informative and knowledgeable. Its really difficult to pick out a favourite memory as we loved all of the places we stayed. We hiked to the see Mount Fitz Roy and Cerro Torre - this was also amazing. My memory will be the the diverse and stunning scenery - glaciers, mountains, waterfalls and wildlife (beagle channel cruise) the friendliness of all the people we met and the knowledge of the guides. oh and the great steak and huge portions of food!
Rene - the Iguazu falls guide - he saved us so much time queueing and was really knowledgeable about the birds and plants. But all our guides made the experience memorable.
I was a bit disappointed with the location of the Koi Aiken hosteria as we spent a lot of time walking to and from town - and I did expect that arrangements would have been made for our bags to be transferred between the Rebelde hotel. We asked and the lady at the Rebelled sorted this out for us, but an agent from Say Hueque did email to say this was our responsibility.
I would definitely recommend your company to any friends who are travelling to Argentina and would like to say thank you for making our trip so pleasurable.”
Day 1: Travel to Patagonia, El Calafate
Day 2: El Calafate: Perito Moreno Glacier Tour
Day 3: El Calafate
Day 4: El Calafate / El Chalten - Patagonia Hiking
Day 5: Trekking in El Chalten - Mountains and Lakes
Day 6: Patagonia Hiking in El Chalten - Return to El Calafate
Day 7: Travel to Chile: Torres Del Paine tour
Day 8: Hiking to Base las Torres in Torres del Paine
Day 9: Puerto Natales / Punta Arenas
Day 10: Travel to Ushuaia
Day 11: Ushuaia: Trekking & Canoeing in the National Park
Day 12: Patagonia Tours: Beagle Channel Cruise
Day 13: Ushuaia - End of the Argentina & Chile adventure
- All transfers mentioned, including to and from airports
- 12-nights accommodation including breakfast
- Bilingual guide (English / Spanish)
- Round trip bus El Calafate / El Chalten / El Calafate
- One way bus Puerto Natales / Punta Arenas
- One way bus Punta Arenas / Ushuaia
- Perito Moreno Glacier tour and cruise
- Torres del Paine day tour with lunch
- Guided hike and canoe trip in Tierra del Fuego NP
- Beagle Channel Cruise
- Chalten & Torres del Paine hiking maps
- International or domestic flights
- Parks or reserves entrance fees
- Travel / medical insurance
- Meals not in the itinerary
- Discount for this tour will not be available during New Year's Eve and Christmas 2018 and, in 2019, from February 12 to 18 and March 1 to 5
- Earn US$ 69+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationIt is the responsibility of the client to be in possession of a valid passport, visa permits, inoculations and preventive medicines as may be required for the duration of the tour. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Group tours will be reduced to smaller sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
- Which airport(s) does the tour start and end in?
- Is the price the same for a single traveler?
Is this a private tour or a shared tour? How many people maximum on this trip?
This is a private tour with shared transfers and excursions. This means that you will be traveling with a guide and you will have shared services like transfers and excursions with other people who are attending those transfers and excursions but you won't be traveling together for the entire tour. An estimated maximum of 19 travelers could be participating in the shared services with you. Please note that this is not a group departure.