- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore Copenhagen, Oslo, Stockholm and Helsinki with a Local Specialist
- Visit Vigeland Sculpture Park in Oslo and the City Hall in Stockholm
- View the Little Mermaid in Copenhagen and Finlandia Hall in Helsinki
- See Børsen, Christiansborg Palace and Amalienborg Palace in Copenhagen, Akershus, the Royal Palace and the Opera House in Oslo, Storkyrkan, Riddarholmen Church and the Royal Palace in Stockholm, the Sibelius Monument, the Olympic Stadium and the Opera House in Helsinki
Live a little lagom and travel to northern Europe's historic, stylish and cosmopolitan cities on this fairy-tale Scandinavia tour. You'll learn about the area's Viking history, why Helsinki is the capital of cool and dine amidst the former hunting and fishing grounds of Swedish kings.
Day 1: Welcome to Copenhagen
Day 2: Explore Historic Copenhagen
Day 3: Journey to Oslo
Day 4: Vikings and More in Oslo
Day 5: Onwards to Stockholm
Day 6: Discover Beautiful Stockholm
Day 7: Embark on an Overnight Cruise
Day 8: Arrive in Vibrant Helsinki
Day 9: Farewell Scandinavia
- 8 breakfasts
- 3 dinners (including Be My Guest)
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Ferry from Helsingør to Helsingborg
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Any international flights to Copenhagen and from Helsinki are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Capitals of Scandinavia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 79+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Capitals of Scandinavia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 August 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Capitals of Scandinavia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Capitals of Scandinavia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Small group version of this tour may be available, which limits the group size to generally 20 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing.