- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- VISIT Vigeland Sculpture Park in Oslo and the City Hall in Stockholm
- VIEW the Little Mermaid in Copenhagen and Finlandia Hall in Helsinki
- SEE Børsen, Christiansborg Palace and Amalienborg Palace in Copenhagen, Akershus, the Royal Palace and the Opera House in Oslo, Storkyrkan, Riddarholmen Church and the Royal Palace in Stockholm, the Sibelius Monument, the Olympic Stadium and the Opera House in Helsinki
- SCENIC CRUISE across the Baltic Sea
Live a little lagom and embrace the friluftsliv of your stylish Scandinavian hosts on this glorious in-depth encounter with the stylish capitals of Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland.
Day 1: Arrive Copenhagen (2 Nights)
Day 2: Copenhagen Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 3: Copenhagen – Oslo (2 Nights)
Day 4: Oslo Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 5: Oslo – Stockholm (2 Nights)
Day 6: Stockholm Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 7: Stockholm Free Time – At Sea
Day 8: At Sea – Helsinki Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 9: Depart Helsinki
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- 8 breakfasts
- 3 dinners (including Be My Guest)
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Overnight ferry from Stockholm to Helsinki
- Ferry from Helsingør to Helsingborg
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Handcrafted Highlights
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to Copenhagen and from Helsinki are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Capitals of Scandinavia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 83+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Capitals of Scandinavia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 119 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 119 days before departure. For any departures within 27 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Capitals of Scandinavia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Capitals of Scandinavia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.