Chile Sightseeing, attractions, culture and history Tours 2019/2020
64 Sightseeing, attractions, culture and history Tours with 335 Reviews
- Enjoy the local cuisine and products.
- Visit the Altiplano lagoons of Miscanti and Miñiques.
- View the geysers in full glory early in the morning.
- Explore the Perito Moreno Glacier.
- Travel to the remote village of El Chalten.
- Visit Torres del Paine National Park.
Get ready to hike to the bottom of the world in this Patagonia tour. This ... Read More
- Explore the vineyards of Valparaiso.
- Visit Mendoza, the capital of Malbec.
- Participate in a cooking class in Buenos Aires.
We invite you to enjoy the wines and food of Argentina and Chile on this ... Read More
- Explore the picturesque surroundings of Chile's Lake District.
- Travel to Valparaiso, a port city known for its colorful, clifftop homes.
- Discover the Casablanca Valley, Chile's famous wine region.
Enjoy the freedom of exploring Chile on your own during this 10-day, self-driving tour. Hop ... Read More
- Experience being part of the traditions and customs of Rapa Nui’s inhabitants.
- Visit stunning heritage sites.
- Learn about the ancient Polynesian culture.
- Torres del Paine National Park, including a hike to the base of the Towers of Paine.
- Amazing glaciers in Los Glaciares National Park with an optional boat trip at the Moreno Glacier.
- The stunning granite peaks of Fitzroy Massif and Cerro Torre.
SaveUS$ 260From US$ 5,199 13 days View Tour
|Nov 25||Only 8 seats left|
|Dec 23||Only 5 seats left|
- Explore Patagonia and Cape Horn.
- Sail through fjords at the end of the world.
- Visit the amazing Perito Moreno Glacier.
This unique 11-day trip has been crafted to highlight the remote areas of South America ... Read More
- Drive through the Atacama Desert, the driest place in the world.
- Become an expert in Chilean wines, visit 2 wineries in the Colchagua Valleys.
- Explore the old quarters of Valparaiso.
Book this personalized tour and explore Chile's varied and beautiful landscapes. Start your guided, 14-day ... Read More
- Operator Terra Chile
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Activities Wine tasting tours, Desert safaris, City sightseeing, Volcanoes, Beaches, National parks, Hot springs, Natural landmarks sightseeing, Cultural, religious and historic sites & Lagoons
- Accommodation Hotel
- Transport Private Vehicle
- Age Range 7 to 79 years old
- Explore boutique wineries and sample the wines of the region.
- Indulge in gourmet food.
- Stay in a cozy private lodge in the mountains.
Indulge yourself! This Colchagua three-day wine and dine tour is the perfect excuse to treat ... Read More
- Explore Chile's south back roads.
- Hike a beautiful trail in Chile's Lake District.
- Suitable for all, inlcuding families with young children.
Discover Chile’s stunning Lake and Volcano District at your own pace. Explore the capital of ... Read More
- Explore the Atacama Desert.
- Visit Santiago de Chile.
- Experience Torres del Paine National Park.
- Enjoy a guided walk around the vibrant streets of Santiago.
- Discover Santiago's historic centre.
- Admire the colourful seafood restaurants in the Central Market.
Experience the best of Santiago on this delightful city stopover. Contrast historical city streets with ... Read More
SaveUS$ 15From US$ 303 3 days View Tour
|Jul 7||10+ seats left|
|Jul 8||10+ seats left|
- Unique City Tour of Valparaíso.
- See all the hidden nooks, backstreets and peculiarities of Valparaiso, a UNESCO site!.
- Discover the ruins and monolithic heads that make this island so famous..
- See what life is like in town..
- See the southern shore's volcano.
Unravel the mystery of Rapa Nui with a private guide. Explore mythical Easter Island, known ... Read More
SavingUS$ 95From US$ 1,804 4 days View Tour
|Jul 2||10+ seats left|
|Jul 3||10+ seats left|
Best Price Guaranteed
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results