There are so many great private tours of Chile to choose from. Here are some of our top picks:
- Explore Maipo Valley on a private tour: On a private trip to Maipo Valley, Chile’s famous wine region, you will be whisked away in exclusive, comfortable transfers from vineyard to vineyard, touring the facilities, trying out different wines, and of course, buying some bottles to take home.
- Private tour of Easter Island to learn about the sites: Easter Island is a place shrouded in mystery and known for its ancient megalithic statues. On a private tour of the island, you will take a guided excursion of the archaeological sites and learn about their history from an expert.
- Discover Chile on a private tour: Private tours are a great option if you travel across Chile and want to take in as much as possible. Jump in private transport with a guide and go gallivanting around the country, from the bustling capital of Santiago to the Atacama Desert, to the stunning lakes of Patagonia. Have exclusive experiences along the way, like after-hours museum visits and private boat tours.
You can explore Chile on a private tour at any age and have a great time. Here are two popular age-specific tours:
With so much to see and do in Chile, there are different kinds of private tours, each catering to all kinds of travel preferences.
- Enjoy a private tour of the Valley of the Moon in the Atacama Desert. Learn about the culture and mythology associated with this area.
- Get to grips with Chilean cuisine by indulging in a private cooking class in Santiago.
- A lot of Chile is quite remote, so with private transfers often included on private tours, you can get to where you need to be without any logistical hassles.
- Enjoy porter services on a private trek through the Torres del Paine National Park.
- Make sure you tip your guides and drivers. Wages are low in Chile, and tips are definitely expected, especially on a private tour.
- Ask your guides for restaurant recommendations during Chile private tours. As locals, they will know the best places that serve authentic food.
- Traveling between places in Chile can take a long time. So bring something to keep yourself entertained during your journey, like books or headphones.