- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 18 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Marvel at the Fish River Canyon.
- Explore giant sand dunes and Victoria Falls.
- Track the "big five".
- Take wildlife walks and traditional canoe rides
This 18-day journey through four African countries hits the highlights and is perfect for the adventurer who wants to discover the region’s diversity. Explore the Okavango Delta by traditional mokoro canoe, marvel at some of the highest sand dunes in the world in the Namib Desert, and meet the San Bushmen of the Kalahari. Your knowledgeable CEO (Chief Experience Officer) will take care of the hassles and planning while you recharge in hotels, local lodges, and camps for an unforgettable cultural experience you'll forever treasure.
Day 1: Cape Town
Day 2: Cape Town/Lambert's Bay
Day 3: Lambert's Bay/Orange River
Day 4: Orange River/Ai-Ais
Day 5: Fish River Canyon/Namib Desert
Day 6: Namib Desert
Day 7: Namib Desert/Swakopmund
Day 8: Swakopmund
Day 9: Swakopmund/Etosha National Park
Day 10: Etosha National Park
Day 11: Etosha National Park/Windhoek
Day 12: Windhoek/Dekar
Day 13: D'kar to Maun
Day 14: Okavango Delta
Day 15: Okavango Delta/Nata
Day 16: Nata/Kasane
Day 17: Kasane/Victoria Falls
Day 18: Victoria Falls
- Hotels (6 nts), lodge/chalet (5 nts), guesthouse (1 nt), basic camping (1 nt), participation camping (4 nts).
13 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 5 dinners
Note: Allow USD350-455 for meals not included.
- Air-conditioned touring vehicle, walking, mokoros, safari vehicle.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer)/driver throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: !Khwa ttu San Culture and Education Centre, Yzerfontein
- Your G for Good Moment: Penduka Village Restaurant & Shop, Windhoek
- Your G for Good Moment: Dqae Qare San Lodge & Camp, Dekar
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Wellness Moment: Ai-Ais Hot Springs visit, Ai-Ais Hot Springs
- Your Discover Moment: Swakopmund
- Fish River Canyon entrance
- Sossusvlei Dunes and Sesriem Canyon entrance
- Etosha National Park entrance and wildlife safari drives in our vehicle
- San/Bushmen walk
- Traditional dinner
- Okavango Delta overnight bush camping excursion
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Cape Town and from Victoria Falls are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cape Town to Victoria Falls Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 178 today.
- Earn US$ 118+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cape Town to Victoria Falls Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 December 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cape Town to Victoria Falls Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cape Town to Victoria Falls Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.