- Local culture
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- Party and nightlife
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Experience the charm of Eastern Europe.
- Sip on Czech and German pilsners.
- Stroll historic cobblestone streets and bridges.
- Soak up vibrant nightlife across multiple cities
If you’re looking for culture, charm, and history in equal measure, Eastern Europe is the region of your dreams. You’ll hit up four countries in seven days, but don’t fret about missing anything — there’ll be loads of free time to explore local attractions and really get a feel for Kraków, Prague, Berlin, and Budapest. Cobblestone streets, thermal baths, and castles await, and with transport by trains and buses and a load of adventuresome new friends by your side, you’ll come away with memories of exciting days and epic nights.
Day 1: Budapest
Day 2: Budapest/Kraków
Day 3: Kraków
Day 4: Kraków/Prague
Day 5: Prague
Day 6: Prague/Berlin
Day 7: Berlin
- Hotels/Hostels (5 nts, multi-share with 3-6 people), overnight train (1 nt).
No meals included
Note: Allow USD225-295 for meals not included.
- Train, bus, metro, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your G for Good Moment: Nem Adom Fel Café and Bar, Budapest
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Discover Moment: Budapest
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Prague
- Visit to genuine Pilsner beer hall (Prague)
- Orientation walks in Krakow, Prague, and Berlin
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Budapest and from Berlin are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Budapest to Berlin: Graffiti Walls & Market Halls tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 42+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Budapest to Berlin: Graffiti Walls & Market Halls tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 August 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Budapest to Berlin: Graffiti Walls & Market Halls tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Budapest to Berlin: Graffiti Walls & Market Halls tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.