Annapurna Region Sightseeing, attractions, culture and history Tours 2019/2020
7 Sightseeing, attractions, culture and history Tours with 1 Review
- This trip combines two of the world’s great classic treks.
- Get your first glimpses of the might Himalayan range on the included flight from Kathmandu to Lukla – surely one of the most dramatically located airports anywhere..
- Compare and contrast the terrain of both the Everest and Annapurna ranges.
Experience the high mountains of Nepal on this challenging trekking adventure. Conquer Everest's Base ... Read More
SaveUS$ 207From US$ 2,955 31 days View Tour
|Aug 24||Only 7 seats left|
|Sep 7||Only 8 seats left|
- Walk through narrow suspension bridges witnessing amazing waterfalls.
- Experience breathing in thin air at higher altitudes.
- Cross popular Thorong La Pass, the highest point of this trek (5,416 m).
The Annapurna Circuit Trek is one of the renowned treks which attracts many travelers to ... Read More
SaveUS$ 69From US$ 990 18 days View Tour
- Start and end from scenic lake city of Pokhara.
- Plenty of cutural exploration at Gurung village of Ghandruk.
- Excellent panoramic sunrise and sunset views on most of the days.
This short Annapurna Base Camp Trek is a unique opportunity for travelers who want to ... Read More
SaveUS$ 46From US$ 650 8 days View Tour
- Enjoy excellent views of Annapurna Himalayas from Annapurna Base Camp.
- Get rich cultural insights into Gurung Villages.
- Well organized lodge to lodge trek with full board meals.
This trek is a popular trekking adventure located at Annapurna region of Nepal. Annapurna Base ... Read More
SaveUS$ 55From US$ 790 13 days View Tour
- Beautiful views of the mountains during the trek.
- Relaxing time in Pokhara.
- A hot spring bath on the trail.
This 12-day Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) Trek is a luscious mix of remarkable mountain vistas ... Read More
SaveUS$ 46From US$ 650 12 days View Tour
- Take in stunning Himalayan views..
- Experience high passes and prayer flags..
- Stay in tea house lodges and tiny hamlets..
On this incredible trekking adventure, spend 13 challenging days traversing rhododendron forests, isolated hamlets, and ... Read More
SaveUS$ 454From US$ 1,499 US$ 1,124 18 days View Tour
|Jul 6||10+ seats left|
|Aug 3||10+ seats left|
- Have you ever wondered why the treks to Machhapuchhre and Annapurna base camps are so popular? Think in cliches: beautiful, astounding, uplifting, inspiring.
- Explore Phewa Tal (Lake) and gaze up at snow-capped peaks while in Pokhara..
- Witness sunrise over Annapurna from Poon Hill.
From ancient kingdoms to majestic mountain vistas, trek through the breathtaking Himalayan landscape of the ... Read More
SaveUS$ 90From US$ 1,290 16 days View Tour
|Sep 21||Only 5 seats left|
|Oct 5||Only 7 seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results