Looking for available travel experts
Zanzibar Cultural, religious and historic sites Tours 2018/2019
5 Cultural, religious and historic sites Tours with 12 Reviews
- Discover 'The Spice Island' through your senses.
- Indulge your taste buds with samples of fresh tropical fruits and spices at a local spice farm.
- Experience local life and development in a nearby village off the tourist trail.
- Explore Dar es Salaam during a city tour.
- Go out on game drives in Mikumi National Park.
- Take a boat to Zanzibar, visit Stone Town and Prison Island.
- Get up close with the big fives in their natural habitat in Serengeti National Park.
- Meet and explore the lifestyle of Maasai, the most authentic tribe..
- Discover the wildlife wonders, African culture and breathtaking scenery..
- Escape the familiarity of Stone Town with an adventure in greater Zanzibar City.
- Experience the vibrant atmosphere and amazing variety of Zanzibar's biggest market.
- Visit a local woodshop to learn how Zanzibar's famous wooden beds and carved doors are made.
- Learn about the slave trade history.
- Visit Dr.
- Visit Mangapwani ruins and caves.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results