- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Take a quick tour of the mustsee destination in Xi'an straight out of the airport
- Visit the famous Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum
- Discover the most complete, surviving city wall in China
- Enjoy a comfortable, roundtrip airport transfer
Our local tour guide along with an experienced driver will pick you up from Xi’an Xianyang International Airport based on the flight details you have provided. Upon arrival at the customs exit, you will see the guide holding a sign with your name on it.
Enjoy a comfortable, 1-hour drive from the airport to the world famous Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. The museum was listed by UNESCO in 1987 as one of the world heritage sites. The tour guide will accompany you to all the three pits in the museum, which have been numbered 1, 2 and 3 according to the dates of their discovery, and give you a detailed explanation of this historical site.
After lunch, proceed to visit the ancient City Wall of Xian. The wall is not just the most complete, surviving city wall in the country, but is also considered to be one of the largest ancient military defensive systems in the world.
In case you are interested, we can arrange for you to go cycling on the wall. Walk your way down the lively, bustling Muslim Street, where you can taste some of the most delicious Xian food and snacks while experiencing the local culture. Also, you can take a leisurely stroll around the Bell & Drum Tower Square.
Afterwards, we will arrange for your transfer back to Xi’an airport to catch your departure flight, concluding the Essential Xian Layover Private Day Tour.
- Transport by private vehicle
- Licensed professional driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Bottled water
- Entrance fee
- Local lunch
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Airport pick up & drop-off
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Cycling (on request)
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationYou will receive confirmation at the time of booking Adult pricing applies to all travellers A current, valid passport is required on the day of the tour You are required to be back to the airport 2-3 hours prior to your departing flight Our tour guide will wait for you at the customs exit holding a sign with your name on it It usually takes more than an hour to go through the customs and exit the airport Please make sure you have enough layover time, around 10-12 hours, to take the tour