- Sightseeing tour
- duration 2 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Xintiandi the place where the First Conference of the Communist Party was held
- Take a glimpse of smalltown Shanghai life
- Spend some time at Tianzifang (home for several boutiques, retail stores and restaurants)
The walk also goes off the main streets and into the back lanes for a glimpse of small-town Shanghai life. At the end of the walk, there will be an opportunity to rest in one of Shanghai's most interesting SOHO area: Tianzifang (full of interesting designer stores, restaurants and coffee shops).
This is a leisurely guided stroll giving you insights on modern and the traditional Shanghai.
- All tickets admission to all sites listed
- Personal Guide
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.