- Wine tasting tour
- duration 9 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Learn the rich art and history of this region's wine making culture
- Visit Napa and Sonoma Wine world's famous wineries
- 3 Wine tasting fees are included
Your tour begins in San Francisco, heading through the Marina District and the Presidio. Your first stop will be at Vista Point of the Golden Gate Bridge. Be sure to bring your camera as you will see the best view of the Golden Gate Bridge and San Francisco’s skyline. The tour will continue into scenic Marin County, heading further into the charming Sonoma and Napa Valley.
You will visit 3 wineries where you will learn about most prized wine regions of Northern California, traditional and modern winemaking techniques and will taste famous California wine. After a full day of relaxation and wine tasting among the vineyards and rolling hills, we head back to San Francisco around 5pm. Wine tasting fees are included in the price for 3 wineries. A lunch stop will be provided with an opportunity for
additional wine tastings at your leisure (if time permits; lunch and additional tasting fees not included).
Your tour will be aboard a luxury coach bus.
The tour will operate with a minimum of 6 passengers and a maximum of 50 passengers, so the vehicle sizes can vary depending on the size of the group, allowing for a comfortable and relaxing experience.
The highlight of this tour is a visit to three wineries of Napa Valley, from the larger, industrial wineries to the smaller, unique boutique wineries. Relax in the comfort of the coach as you are escorted in and around the winemaking Mecca of North America. You will visit some of Napa Valley & Sonoma’s most famous wineries with each of them offering a distinct wine-tasting experience: One that will give you memories that last a lifetime.
- Hotel pick-up
- Wine tasting at 3 wineries
- Visit to Sonoma and Napa Valley
- Live guide
- Transportation to and from San Francisco
- Tips and Gratuities
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationChildren are permitted on wine tasting tours, but you must be 21 or older to sample wines.