- There's a lot more to Iceland than ice (and Bjork).
- Discover Iceland's fascinating history on a guided tour of Reykjavik, which includes a visit to the astonishing Lutheran church of Hallgrimskirkja.
- The Eurasian and American tectonic plates may now be pulling apart in Thingvellir National Park, but over a thousand years ago this was the site where Iceland's first parliament came together.
- The aurora borealis is the best lightshow on Earth, and this trip is your ticket.
- There's a lot more to Iceland than ice and vikings.
- Discover Iceland's fascinating history on a guided tour of Reykjavik, which includes a visit to the massive Lutheran church of Hallgrimskirkja.
From US$ 1,480 US$ 1,184 6 days View Tour
|Nov 14||Only 1 seat left|
|Nov 28||Only 2 seats left|
- An introduction to Iceland’s nightlife
- Northern Lights tour
- Tour of the Blue Lagoon with local guide
- There's a lot more to Iceland than ice (and Bjork). Ford the fjords, glaciers, volcanoes, black sands and thermal springs of this magical land in the world's far north
- Discover Iceland's fascinating history of Reykjavik, and visit the astonishing Lutheran church of Hallgrimskirkja
- The Eurasian and American tectonic plates may now be pulling apart in Thingvellir National Park, but over a thousand years ago this was the site where Iceland's first parliament came together
- City tour in Reykjavik
- See the Eyjafjallajökull volcano
- View the black sand beach at Vik, Gullfoss, Seljalandsfoss and Skogafoss waterfalls and the Strokkur geyser
Journey to a land of ethereal landscapes - towering waterfalls, volcanoes and even mischievous elves ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Reykjavik/Reykjavik
- Operator Trafalgar
- Tour Type Group Tour
From US$ 2,598 US$ 2,295 6 days View Tour
|Oct 29||Only 9 seats left|
|Nov 12||Only 9 seats left|
- Explore Iceland's glaciers and waterfalls
- Keep your eyes peeled for dazzling displays of the Northern Lights
- Live like a local in a charming farmhouse
From US$ 1,529 US$ 1,280 5 days View Tour
|Nov 22||Only 1 seat left|
|Nov 29||10+ seats left|
- Sleep in a local guesthouse in the eastern fjords region
- Marvel at the largest ice cap in Europe
- Gape at the Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon with seals floating on icebergs
From US$ 2,199 US$ 2,045 8 days View Tour
|Oct 27||Only 7 seats left|
|Oct 29||Only 7 seats left|
From US$ 2,279 US$ 2,119 8 days View Tour
|Jan 5||Only 7 seats left|
|Jan 12||Only 7 seats left|
- Explore Iceland's glaciers and waterfalls.
- Keep your eyes peeled for dazzling displays of the Northern Lights.
- Live like a local in a charming farmhouse.
- Climb aboard a boat and glide through a unique glacial lagoon, getting up close and personal with incredibly coloured icebergs
- From volcanoes, to waterfalls, to geysers, Iceland’s natural performances will blow you away
- Explore Europe’s largest national park – climb up on a glacier in Skaftafell to walk through beautiful natural ice sculptures that make the perfect subject for any art project
From US$ 2,850 7 days View Tour
|Jun 30||10+ seats left|
|Jul 14||10+ seats left|
- A Reykjavik city tour introduces you to the best sights of the world's northernmost capital, from the gorgeous old harbour to the iconic Hallgrimskirkja church
- Enjoy guided walks in Solheimajokull and Skaftafell National Park, each one a stunning arena of glacial scenery
- Snorkel in between two continental plates at the Silfra fissure. You and the family will have several hours to explore the crystal-clear waters and lush greenery of this world-class diving spot
From US$ 3,240 8 days View Tour
|Dec 26||Only 8 seats left|
|Feb 10||10+ seats left|
- Tour the Golden Circle and see the geological wonders here
- Head to Jokulsarlon glacier lagoon and view the icebergs floating by
- Hike in Skaftafell National Park
From US$ 3,099 US$ 2,450 7 days View Tour
|Dec 10||Only 10 seats left|
|Feb 11||10+ seats left|
- Explore the ever-changing geographical wonderland of Iceland
- Trek along the sides of volcanoes and across a frozen glacier
- Camp behind the mountains amongst a secluded campsite along the Laugavagur Trail
From US$ 2,899 US$ 2,696 8 days View Tour
|Jun 30||10+ seats left|
|Jul 7||10+ seats left|
- Cruise the rugged coast of the Westfjords looking out for puffins, nesting birds and whales along the way.
- Only a fraction of visitors to Iceland make it across to the far-flung west, and the lack of tourists make its landscapes and villages a dream to explore.
- Make like a Viking at Pyngeyri, home of that legendary Icelandic literature The Sagas.
From US$ 4,270 US$ 3,630 8 days View Tour
|Jul 7||Only 2 seats left|
|Jul 21||Only 4 seats left|
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results
Create your custom-made trip to Iceland
Travelling to Iceland? Chat with a local travel specialist in Iceland who can help organize your trip.