- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- age_requirement 5+ years old
- Drive through 3 passes — Akkedis, Maerpoort and Domrogh for scenic views
- Spot wildlife on the drive, including kudu, oryx, and Hartman zebra
- Learn about the topography of the unique park
- Enjoy the scenic vistas of the Orange river and Namibia on the other side
During spring, the arid park turns into a garden of wildflowers to be seen around every corner, making this tour even more beautiful. Every turn in the park assures you a spectacular view. The 3 mountain passes are all a gorgeous drive in their own right. The icing on this wonderful tour is the accommodation, overlooking the mighty Orange River and Namibia.
Come and enjoy the beautiful sceneries and meet our friendly people!
Day 1: Port Nolloth to Sendelingsdrift
Day 2: Sendelingsdrift to Tattasberg
Day 3: Tattasberg to Kokerboomkloof and back
Day 4: Tattasberg to Helskloof and back to Port Nolloth
- All meals while on tour
- 4x4 vehicle rental
- Driver/ Guide
- Conservation fees
- Bottled water
- Cultural entertainment
- Dinner pre - post tour
- Earn US$ 35+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.