- Museum and gallery visits
- Active and outdoor
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Stroll through the streets of colonial Phnom Penh and Battambang.
- Learn about the recent history of Cambodia with a visit to Tuol Sleng (S21 prison).
- Revel in the majesty of Angkor Wat.
- Relax on golden beaches
No matter where you travel in Cambodia, the past is always present. History, both ancient and modern, is everywhere here; whether you’re strolling in the shadows of the mighty Angkor Wat, wandering the streets of cosmopolitan Phnom Penh, or exploring the Irrawaddy in search of river dolphins, you can’t escape the pull of time that shaped, and continues to shape, this arresting land.
Day 1: Phnom Penh
Day 2: Phnom Penh
Day 3: Phnom Penh/Battambang
Day 4: Battambang/Siem Reap
Day 5: Siem Reap
Day 6: Siem Reap
Day 7: Siem Reap/Kratié
Day 8: Kratié/Kampong Cham
Day 9: Kampong Cham/Kampot
Day 10: Kampot
Day 11: Kampot/Koh Rong
Day 12: Koh Rong
Day 13: Koh Rong/Phnom Penh
Day 14: Phnom Penh
- Hotels (13 nts).
9 breakfasts, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD205-270 for meals not included.
- Private van, cyclo, boat.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: New Hope Vocational Training Restaurant, Siem Reap
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Angkor Wat complex entrance and guide (Siem Reap)
- Mekong boat trip to spot Irrawaddy dolphins
- Tuol Sleng prison and Choeung Ek (Killing Fields) entrance and guide
- Phnom Penh cyclo tour
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Phnom Penh are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Ultimate Cambodian Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 63 today.
- Earn US$ 42+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Ultimate Cambodian Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 04 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 04 February 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Ultimate Cambodian Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Ultimate Cambodian Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.