- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- Stroll through the streets of colonial Phnom Penh and Battambang.
- Learn about the recent history of Cambodia with a visit to Tuol Sleng (S21 prison).
- Revel in the majesty of Angkor Wat.
- Relax on golden beaches.
No matter where you travel in Cambodia, the past is always present. History, both ancient and modern, is everywhere here; whether you’re cycling in the shadows of the mighty Angkor Wat, wandering the streets of cosmopolitan Phnom Penh, or exploring the Irrawaddy in search of river dolphins, you can’t escape the pull of time that shaped, and continues to shape, this arresting land.
Day 1: Phnom Penh
Day 2: Phnom Penh
Day 3: Phnom Penh/Battambang
Day 4: Battambang/Siem Reap
Day 5: Siem Reap
Day 6: Siem Reap
Day 7: Siem Reap/Kratié
Day 8: Kratié/Kampong Cham
Day 9: Kampong Cham/Kampot
Day 10: Kampot
Day 11: Kampot/Koh Rong
Day 12: Koh Rong
Day 13: Koh Rong/Phnom Penh
Day 14: Phnom Penh
- Hotels (13 nts).
- 10 breakfasts, 1 dinner
- Private van, local bus, cyclo, boat, tuk-tuk.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: New Hope Vocational Training Restaurant, Siem Reap
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Angkor Wat complex entrance and guide (Siem Reap)
- Mekong boat trip to spot Irrawaddy dolphins
- Tuol Sleng prison and Choeung Ek (Killing Fields) entrance and guide
- Phnom Penh cyclo tour
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Phnom Penh are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Ultimate Cambodian Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 57 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 38 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Ultimate Cambodian Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Ultimate Cambodian Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.