- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- See the important sights of Phnom Penh on a fullday guided tour. Visit the sobering Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum and the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek, and stop by a working Buddhist monastery to meet the resident monks.
- Relax and unwind during a 3night feature stay at the Navutu Dreams Resort & Wellness Retreat in Siem Reap – this tropical oasis is home to three swimming pools, bright and beautiful rooms and an excellent restaurant.
- Enjoy two days of fully guided temple tours in Siem Reap, with indepth insights into the history of these extraordinary structures and plenty of time at Angkor Wat, plus a morning accompanied by a private photography coach to help you capture lasting memories.
- Experience authentic Cambodian cuisine when you dine at the restaurant run by Friends International, visit the Sala Bai Hotel School for lunch, eat at Cambodia’s first farmtotable restaurant and enjoy a privately catered breakfast on the shores of the Srah Srang Lake in the temple district.
Encounter a land where the past sits alongside the present on a 6-day Premium adventure through Cambodia. Explore the revitalised city of Phnom Penh and make a sobering visit to the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek. Wind down the Tonle Sap river en route to Siem Reap and take in quiet moments of local life. The temples of Angkor Wat have intrigued the world for centuries – uncover their mysteries with the guidance of a local leader and see their architectural wonders through the lens of a private photography coach, leaving you with lifelong reminders of a remarkable journey.
Siem Reap – Angkor Wat
Siem Reap – Angkor Wat
- Hotel (5 nights)
- 5 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 2 Dinners
- Private minibus , Boat , Remork (tuk tuk)
- An expert tour leader
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Phnom Penh - Welcome Dinner
- Phnom Penh - Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (S21)
- Phnom Penh - The Killing Fields of Choeung Ek
- Phnom Penh - Royal Palace & Silver Pagoda
- Phnom Penh - Buddhist monastery visit
- Siem Reap - Lum Orng Khmer Dinner
- Tonle Sap - Tara River Boat Cruise
- Tonle Sap River - River Boat Lunch
- Siem Reap - Angkor Temples Guided Tour
- Siem Reap - Three day Angkor Pass
- Siem Reap - Lunch at Sala Bai
- Siem Reap - Angkor Wat Photography Coach
- Siem Reap - Banteay Srei Temple visit
- Siem Reap - Private Breakfast at Srah Srong Lake
- Any international flights to Phnom Penh and from Siem Reap are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Premium Cambodia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 66+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Premium Cambodia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 28 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 27 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 October 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 27 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Premium Cambodia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Premium Cambodia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- The bloody rule of the Khmer Rouge is a painful but important part of Cambodian history to confront. If you would rather not visit the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (S21) and the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek, just let your leader know.
- You will visit a number of temples which requires a level of modesty. You will need to bring clothes that cover the shoulders and pants or skirts that go past the knees. A light scarf is also a good idea for covering shoulders and arms when it is hot.
- Please note that sometimes the order of your included activities in Siem Reap may change due to weather, season or other factors. The changes are made to give you the best possible experiences and to get you to places at the best time. Your leader will advise of any changes to the order of your included activities on day one at your group meeting
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.