- Enjoy world famous Sicilian food while discovering the region's best heritage sights
- Visit the breathtaking Immacolata Concezione Church
- Explore a local market
- Head over to a tavern to sample Sicilian Zibibbo wine
- Wander around Rome's famous landmarks including the Colosseum, Vatican City, Sistine Chapel, St Peter's Basilica and much more.
- Feel La Dolce Vita while sipping espresso alongside sharp-dressed locals on the glamorous Sorrentine Peninsula.
- Explore the vast, frozen in time ruins of ancient Pompeii, which emerged from the ashes after thousands of years, and take a peak inside the steaming crater of Mt Vesuvius, the volcano that destroyed it.
- Romantic Venice is like no other city in the world, a watery wonderland literally sinking under the weight of its iconic sights.
- Explore the masterpiece medieval town of Gubbio – centuries of history around every corner and the requisite cobblestone streets, gothic palaces and churches, all with stunning views straight across the valley.
- Visit the birthplace of St Francis, Italy's second holiest city, to explore the imposing basilica built in his name.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results