- Get up close and personal with the active volcanoes scattered across the Aeolian Islands and perhaps take a dip in one of the suplhur springs.
- Surrounded by dramatic valleys and craters set in a lunar-like landscape, towering Mt.
- Search crumbling Greek and Roman ruins in the charming seaside town of Taormina.
SaveUS$ 600From US$ 4,135 US$ 3,721 15 days View Tour
|Jun 16||Only 3 seats left|
|Jun 30||Only 6 seats left|
- Wander through colourful markets and try Palermo's unique street food.
- Enjoy a hands-on cookery class with a local chef in Trapani.
- Sample a variety of local specialities during the included produce and wine tastings.
SaveUS$ 97From US$ 1,935 8 days View Tour
|Sep 1||Only 8 seats left|
|Sep 8||Only 7 seats left|
- Romantic Venice is like no other city in the world, a watery wonderland literally sinking under the weight of its iconic sights.
- Explore the masterpiece medieval town of Gubbio – centuries of history around every corner and the requisite cobblestone streets, gothic palaces and churches, all with stunning views straight across the valley.
- Visit the birthplace of St Francis, Italy's second holiest city, to explore the imposing basilica built in his name.
SaveUS$ 366From US$ 7,320 29 days View Tour
|Sep 22||Only 5 seats left|
|Aug 30||10+ seats left|
- Breathtaking walks with expansive views are the perfect way to experience Sicily’s spectacular beauty.
- Explore the lunar-like landscape of Europe’s largest active volcano – the towering Mount Etna.
- Discover the truly ancient history of the island with the ‘Sicilian Stonehenge’ in the Malabotta forest.
SaveUS$ 686From US$ 4,725 US$ 4,252 11 days View Tour
|Jun 11||Only 4 seats left|
|Jul 2||Only 7 seats left|
- Wander around Rome's famous landmarks including the Colosseum, Vatican City, Sistine Chapel, St Peter's Basilica and much more.
- Feel La Dolce Vita while sipping espresso alongside sharp-dressed locals on the glamorous Sorrentine Peninsula.
- Explore the vast, frozen in time ruins of ancient Pompeii, which emerged from the ashes after thousands of years, and take a peak inside the steaming crater of Mt Vesuvius, the volcano that destroyed it.
SaveUS$ 284From US$ 5,670 22 days View Tour
|Sep 1||Only 1 seat left|
|Sep 29||Only 5 seats left|
- CITY TOUR in Pompeii, Capri, Taormina, Agrigento and Palermo.
- VISIT the Commonwealth War Cemetery in Cassino, the excavations at Pompeii, the ruins of the ancient Greek Theatre at Taormina, the Temples of Concord and Juno at Agrigento, Erice, Monreale Cathedral and Mondello.
- CRUISE to the Isle of Capri.
- Palermo - Sicily's capital - learn to cook pasta and gnocchi.
- Etna Land - visit an award winning water park with 14 slides.
- Madonie Adventure Park - Stay in a tree tent as well the chance to try out zip lines and tree climbing.
SavingUS$ 85From US$ 1,615 8 days View Tour
|Jul 27||Only 5 seats left|
|Aug 17||Only 6 seats left|
- Alberobello: Meet the owner of Trattoria Terra Madre, who will share his philosophy of using only organic, seasonal produce that he grows himself.
- Taormina Riviera: Choose from our handpicked selection of local restaurants for your Dine-Around Evening, each with its own ambience and distinctive cuisine..
- Palermo: At a local restaurant, enjoy fresh, rustic dishes served with local wine at your Celebration Dinner..
SaveUS$ 824From US$ 4,080 US$ 3,427 14 days View Tour
|Jun 1||Only 10 seats left|
|Jun 15||10+ seats left|
- Exploring the nature, culture and history of Sicily.
- Discovering ancient archaeological sites of Selinunte, Cave di Cusa and Segesta.
- Walking through Nature Parks with their beautiful coves and caves.
SavingUS$ 78From US$ 1,481 8 days View Tour
|May 24||10+ seats left|
|May 25||10+ seats left|
- Florence: Enjoy a traditional Bistecca alla Fiorentina dinner in the city known for its delicious cuts of steak..
- Alberobello: Stop at a cellar for a local insight into the robust wines of the region with tasting..
- Alberobello: After embracing the town as its natives do, enjoy Dine-at-Home experience as you are welcomed into the home of a local for a freshly-prepared meal, typical of the region.
SaveUS$ 1,116From US$ 5,525 US$ 4,641 17 days View Tour
|May 31||Only 6 seats left|
|Jun 7||Only 6 seats left|
- Discover Sicily on a small group tour of maximum 8 guests.
- Visit Taormina, the Godfather villages, Noto, Syracuse, Agrigento and Palermo.
- Enjoy local food and wine at wineries and on specific tours.
- Try volcanic wines and organic appetizers in a lava stone open-air amphitheater in Etna.
- Buy your produce at the local market and learn Sicilian cooking in a family trattoria.
- Explore the magnificent UNESCO heritage town of Noto.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results
Create your custom-made trip to Italy
Travelling to Italy? Chat with a local travel specialist in Italy who can help organize your trip.
Matteo Piccardi Travel Expert in Italy
Massimo Giannetto Travel Expert in Italy
Stefania Grillo Travel Expert in Italy