Being the 13th largest nation in the world, Mexico has a lot to offer you if you want to visit. From beaches to rainforests, this nation is filled with culture, delicious cuisine, and history; this nation is home to 10-12% of the world’s biodiversity. From visiting ancient ruins to seeing modern art and music, a trip to Mexico has something for everyone and anyone.
- Be in awe by the Pyramids of Teotihuacán.
- Snorkel in the Marine Protected Area of Cabo Pulmo.
- Watch as the Monarch butterflies come and go in the Reserva Mariposa Monarca.
- Enjoy authentic Mexican cuisine.
- Taste the chocolate Mexico is known for.
- Experience the modern Mexico City.
- Go and see a soccer game.
- Be open. Mexicans are known for their welcoming nature.
- Bring the kids for a holiday in Mexico; there is plenty for them to explore.
- Disconnect; there is so much to see, so don’t spent all of your time behind a screen.
- Don’t hesitate to haggle with the shopkeepers.
- Bring a small light with you, in case you lose power where you are staying.
- Use the bus; they’re safe and cheap.
Mexico has seasonal weather so please do check up on best time to visit Mexico before planning your tour.