- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Rainforest and jungle visits
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 48
- Footprint carbonneutralCO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Melbourne Laneways Walking Tour
- Uluru Sunset Experience with Sparkling wine
- Uluru Exclusive Field of Light Sunrise
- Uluru Sunrise and guided Uluru walk
- Kata Tjuta guided walk
- Aboriginal Dot Art Painting Experience
- Great Barrier Reef Cruise
- Sydney Harbour Cruise Sydney
- Opera House Locally Guided Tour
- Show more
Picture Australia: the Coral Sea’s turquoise, the intense rainforest green, powdery white sand, the Red Centre’s ochre soil. These are your palette on this Melbourne to Sydney tour, spanning glittering cities and the outback, World Heritage Sites – Uluru-Kata Tjuta, Great Barrier Reef – and exclusive experiences. Whether Melbourne’s cafes or a barbeque, food is a focus, because this is Australia; eating well is in our DNA.
Day 1: Welcome to Melbourne
Day 2: Melbourne Sights
Day 3: Melbourne Free Time
Day 4: Melbourne Journey to Spiritual Uluru
Day 5: Magical Uluru Sunrise and Kata Tjuta
Day 6: Uluru Head to Tropical Cairns
Day 7: Explore Cairns Your Way 'Free Time'
Day 8: Great Barrier Reef Up-close
Day 9: Cairns South to Sparkling Sydney
Day 10: Sights of Spectacular Sydney
Day 11: Sydney Surrounds 'Free Time'
Day 12: Sydney Through Your Eyes 'Free Time'
Day 13: Farewell Sydney
- Centrally located premium hotels
- Specialist team of two highly experienced Travel Director and Driver Guide
- Local Specialists (Guides)
- Any international flights to Melbourne and from Sydney and NSW are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Australian Highlights tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Earn US$ 245+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Australian Highlights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 July 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 July 2022, a deposit of 150 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Australian Highlights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Australian Highlights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Rigorous hygiene safety measures will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children below 16 who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.