- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- Lake Bled Explore the town set beside an attractive lake and the famed islet with a church at its centre
- Triglav National Park Walks in the Julian Alps from tranquil Lake Bohinj and the chance to participate in mountain biking or kayaking
- Ljubljana Experience the majestic Baroque capital city with its laidback atmosphere
- Skofja Loka Discover one of the most beautiful small towns in Slovenia
Slovenia is one of the most attractive countries in the Balkans with its glistening glacial lakes, steep mountain cliffs, rambling caves and grassy meadows. Explore the laid-back capital city of Ljubljana and the countryside including, Lake Bled. Lake Bled - Probably the most photographed place in the country and its beauty won't disappoint Triglav National Park - Discover the alpine scenery on walks in the Julian Alps from tranquil Lake Bohinj Ljubljana - Explore the majestic Baroque capital city on the leafy banks of the Ljubljanica River.
Day 1 : Join trip in Ljubljana, capital of Slovenia
Day 2 : Visit Medieval Skofja Loka and free time at Lake Bled
Day 3 : Walk to Savica Waterfall in the beautiful Triglav National Park
Day 4 : Free day at Lake Bohinj; option to go walking or join other activities
Day 5 : Scenic train ride to Nova Gorica and visit to Skocjan Caves
Day 6 : Free day in Izola to explore and enjoy the nearby beaches
Day 7 : Visit to Predjama Castle en route to Ljubljana
Day 8 : Trip ends in Ljubljana
- 4 nights comfortable hotel
- 3 nights premium hotel
- 7 Breakfast, 2 Dinner
- Bus, Cable Car, Public Bus, Taxi, Train
- Explore Tour Leader, Driver(s)
- Any international flights to/from Ljubljana are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Alpine Lakes of Slovenia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 69 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 46 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 130 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 19 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Alpine Lakes of Slovenia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Alpine Lakes of Slovenia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.