- duration 14 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Search for the Big 5 in Kruger National Park
- Soweto Tour, an integral town in the fight against apartheid
- Tsitsikamma National Park A marine and forest park in the heart of the famous Garden Route.
- Cape Town A beautiful city surrounded by mountain and sea.
A trip to discover the highlights of South Africa, including understanding the turbulent history in Soweto, searching for wildlife in Kruger, travelling along the iconic Garden Route to see penguins and try delicious wines in the Cape Winelands, all before ending in colourful Cape Town. Tsitsikamma National Park - A marine and forest park in the heart of the famous Garden Route Stellenbosch - World renowned vineyards overlooked by stunning, rugged mountains Hermanus - The best place in Southern Africa to admire whales (in season).
Day 1 : Join trip in Johannesburg, Soweto township tour
Day 2 : Drive to Graskop, stopping at God's Window and Blyde River Canyon
Day 3 : Full day of safari inside Kruger National Park
Day 4 : Game drives in Kruger National Park
Day 5 : Head back to Johannesburg, fly down to Port Elizabeth
Day 6 : Explore Tsitsikamma National park, marine and forest wonderland
Day 7 : Full day to enjoy Plettenberg Bay and many optional activities
Day 8 : Trail walk in Robberg Nature Reserve, continue on to Knysna
Day 9 : Drive to Hermanus
Day 10 : Seasonal whale watching in Hermanus
Day 11 : Winelands of Stellenbosch, tasting and tour of the town
Day 12 : Head to Cape Town, explore the town
Day 13 : Optional trips to Robben Island, Cape Point or climb Table Mountain
Day 14 : Trip ends in Cape Town
- 13 Breakfast
- 3 nights comfortable lodge
- 9 nights comfortable hotel
- 1 night comfortable guesthouse
- Explore Tour Leader, Driver(s)
- Any international flights to Johannesburg and from Cape Town are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this South Africa Highlights tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Explore. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 139 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 92 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 264 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 13 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
South Africa Highlights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this South Africa Highlights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.