Cape Town Wildlife, landscapes and nature Tours 2019/2020
66 Wildlife, landscapes and nature Tours with 135 Reviews
- Visit a South African game reserve.
- Private guide and driver.
- Flexible and custom itinerary.
Enjoy one of the best educational wildlife experiences on our safari tour with private transfers ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Cape Town/Cape Town
- Operator Kabura Travel & Tours
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Spectacular views and astounding natural scenery throughout.
- The charming fishing town of Hout Bay and the Boulders Beach penguin colony.
- Breathtaking views at Cape Point, the southern tip of the Cape Peninsula.
- Visit Aquila Private Game Reserve, located 2 hours' drive from Cape Town.
- Go on a game drive in the reserve, encounter a variety of wildlife.
- Enjoy birdwatching in a reserve that is home to 172 species of birds.
- Enjoy a two-hour, Safari game drive at the Villiera Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Meet some furry friends at Eagle Encounters.
- Rub scales with crocodiles at a local crocodile farm.
- Witness the Big Five on a private reserve.
- Go on a safari just a few hours away from Cape Town.
- Breakfast, lunch and use of swimming pools included.
- Enjoy a South African marine life educational trip to Two Oceans Aquarium.
- Encounter giraffes and other animal species at Giraffe House.
- Visit a lion and chimpanzee park.
- Visit the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve & Cape Point.
- Stroll through Boulders Beach, home to the delightfully cheerful African penguin.
- Visit the seaside towns of Simons Town and Kalk Bay.
- Pet and play with rare birds at Eagle Encounters.
- Wine & cheese tasting in Fairview Wine Estate, cheese & juice for the kids.
- See the famous goats at the Fairview Goat Tower.
- Discover Table Mountain, Cape Point, Cango Caves, Knysna Heads and more.
- Luxury 4-star accommodation throughout your tour.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner per day included in your package.
- Enjoy aerial views of Cape Town and Western Cape.
- See the Big 5 at the private reserve.
- Fly to the private reserve of your choice.
- Enjoy a scenic bike ride through the beautiful Franschhoek Valley.
- Visit an off-the-beaten-track wine estate and taste award-winning wines.
- End the day with a well-earned wine-tasting and lunch session at Moreson Wine Farm.
- Luxury bush accommodation on safari so close to nature that you can hear the lions roar.
- Discover Table Mountain, Cape winelands, Cango Caves, pristine beaches and more.
- 5 star accommodation, most meals and local flights included.
- Big 5 wildlife encounters in the Kruger National Park, South Africa’s premier game reserve.
- Explore Cape Town with its many spectacular attractions, such as the Cape Peninsula.
- The splendour of the Garden Route with its stunning mountains, lagoons, forests & beaches.
- Enjoy the views of Cape Town's surrounding area from the air.
- Fly to Gansbaai on a helicopter.
- See great white sharks in their natural habitat.
- Scramble to the top of Sesriem, one of the world's highest sand dunes.
- Visit the incredible seal colonies of Cape Cross near Spitzkoppe.
- Spot exotic wildlife on a full-day game drive through Etosha National Park.
SaveUS$ 688From US$ 2,865 US$ 2,292 22 days View Tour
|Jun 7||10+ seats left|
|Jun 21||10+ seats left|
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results