Looking for available travel experts
- Addo Elephant National Park - Search for elephant, lion and leopard on a game drive..
- Teniqua Treetops - Stay in a unique eco-tented tree house; sleep, eat and shower up in the canopy of the forest all surrounded by birdsong and butterflies..
- Table Mountain - Take a walk to the top of the iconic Table Mountain and see the city and landscape from the top..
SavingUS$ 105From US$ 1,985 12 days View Tour
|Apr 7||Only 5 seats left|
|Jul 21||Only 5 seats left|
- Kruger National Park - Seeking out the Big Five from our safari vehicle..
- Mlilwane - Walking in the bush in the Kingdom of Swaziland and looking for zebra, impala and warthog..
- African style accommodation - Sleeping in a beehive hut or traditional rondavel..
SavingUS$ 107From US$ 2,023 12 days View Tour
|Apr 8||Only 7 seats left|
|Jul 15||10+ seats left|
- Search for the Big 5 in Kruger National Park.
- Soweto Tour, an integral town in the fight against apartheid.
- Tsitsikamma National Park - A marine and forest park in the heart of the famous Garden Route..
SavingUS$ 137From US$ 2,593 14 days View Tour
|Apr 7||Only 8 seats left|
|Aug 11||10+ seats left|
- Soweto - Tour of this famous township to uncover the history of the struggle against aparth.
- Ithala - Game walks through the deep valley of Ithala Game Reserve.
- Tembe Elephant Park - 5 star accommodation in the middle of the bush.
SavingUS$ 128From US$ 2,432 12 days View Tour
|Apr 8||Only 6 seats left|
|May 6||10+ seats left|
- Mlilwane - A secluded wildlife sanctuary beneath the Nyonyane Mountains of Swaziland.
- Overnight stay - with the Shewula Mountain Community.
- Game drives and walking safaris - in Mkhaya Game Reserve, a great place to spot black and white rhino.
SavingUS$ 67From US$ 1,273 8 days View Tour
|Apr 6||Only 8 seats left|
|Oct 5||10+ seats left|
- Enjoy the Greater Kruger region on foot with both game and bush walks and encountering wildlife along the way..
- Try to spot the Big Five in Kruger National Park on a full day game drive in 4x4 safari vehicles.
- Kayaking in the waters off Cape Town is a great way to encounter Cape Fur Seals and the penguins of Boulders Beach.
Hike, bike and kayak your way through South Africa, starting in Johannesburg and finishing in ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Johannesburg/Cape Town
- Operator Intrepid Travel
- Tour Type Group Tour
SaveUS$ 498From US$ 2,585 US$ 2,197 11 days View Tour
|Apr 15||Only 7 seats left|
|Aug 19||Only 10 seats left|
- Etosha National Park - Game viewing in one of Africa's unique wildlife settings..
- Okavango Delta Panhandle - Explore the natural majesty of the Delta by boat and vehicle..
- Victoria Falls - One of the natural wonders of the world..
SavingUS$ 192From US$ 3,638 23 days View Tour
|Sep 13||Only 2 seats left|
|Oct 18||10+ seats left|
- Cycle Cape Town - Ride on the slopes of Table Mountain.
- Cape Peninsula National Park - Scenic coastal cycle from Cape Point and Cape of Good Hope.
- Stellenbosch winelands - Cycle through stunningly beautiful vineyards and farmlands.
SavingUS$ 97From US$ 1,833 10 days View Tour
|Apr 5||Only 10 seats left|
|Oct 18||10+ seats left|
- Drakensberg Mountains - Walk in this beautiful region, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Big Five Game Reserve - Learn about the magnificent South African wildlife on open vehicle game drives.
- ISimangaliso Wetlands - Discover diverse eco-systems including coastal, wetlands, forest and grasslands co-existing side by side..
SavingUS$ 91From US$ 1,729 9 days View Tour
|Sep 27||10+ seats left|
|Nov 15||10+ seats left|
- Game Viewing - The big game of Africa from 4WD safari vehicles..
- Kruger - The most iconic National Park in South Africa, home to the Big Five..
- Hluhluwe-Umfolozi - The biggest rhino population in Africa..
SavingUS$ 90From US$ 1,700 10 days View Tour
|Apr 4||Only 8 seats left|
|Jul 25||Only 1 seat left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results