- Best land-based whale watching in the world (Jul–Nov).
- Visit Stony Point penguin colony.
- Spectacularly scenic drive along the coast.
- Visit Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden..
- Scan the horizon of Kruger National Park for the "big five"..
- Meet researchers from the Endangered Wildlife Trust's Carnivore Conservation Programme.
SavingUS$ 977From US$ 3,399 US$ 2,422 10 days View Tour
|Jul 3||Only 1 seat left|
|Jul 24||Only 1 seat left|
- Soak up stunning sights driving down the Garden Route.
- Try to spot wildlife at Addo Elephant National Park.
- Enjoy a wine tasting along Route 62.
SavingUS$ 28From US$ 531 5 days View Tour
|Jun 29||Only 5 seats left|
|Jul 1||Only 6 seats left|
- Panorama Route.
- 2 days, Kruger NP, Game Drives *.
- Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Breathtaking landscapes and lush coastline of the Garden Route and Klein Karoo.
- Big 5 malaria-free safari adventure in a private game reserve along the Garden Route.
- Wine tasting in the beautiful Franschhoek Winelands.
- Support local conservation by visiting the Khama Rhino Sanctuary, the only place left in Botswana where both black and white rhinos reside.
- Camping on a remote island in the heart of the Okavango wilderness is an experience you’ll never forget.
- Get acquainted with the fine art of 'poling' as you ride a traditional dugout canoe through the lush waterways of the Okavango Delta.
SaveUS$ 295From US$ 1,535 US$ 1,305 10 days View Tour
|Jul 12||Only 1 seat left|
|Jul 19||Only 1 seat left|
- Bakone Open Air Cultural Museum.
- Motobo National Park Game Drive.
- Victoria Falls Visit.
- Your dining experience in Lambert's Bay will be one to remember.
- Take a canoe adventure down South Africa's longest stream, the picturesque Orange River.
- The scale of Fish River Canyon is staggering, but stunning African birdlife and a colour-changing sunset makes it so much more than one of the world's largest gorges.
SaveUS$ 811From US$ 4,210 US$ 3,578 13 days View Tour
|Jul 6||Only 4 seats left|
|Jul 13||Only 6 seats left|
- Wildlife from elephants and lions to penguins and whales (in season).
- Culture from quaint towns to cosmopolitan Cape Town and nearby wineries.
- Scenery along the one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world.
SaveUS$ 109From US$ 2,179 12 days View Tour
|Aug 11||Only 7 seats left|
|Sep 1||Only 1 seat left|
SavingUS$ 50From US$ 945 14 days View Tour
|Oct 12||10+ seats left|
|Nov 23||10+ seats left|
- Scramble to the top of Sesriem, one of the world's highest sand dunes.
- Visit the incredible seal colonies of Cape Cross near Spitzkoppe.
- Spot exotic wildlife on a full-day game drive through Etosha National Park.
SaveUS$ 568From US$ 2,950 US$ 2,507 22 days View Tour
|Jul 5||10+ seats left|
|Jul 19||Only 9 seats left|
- See South Africa's wildlife and birds on Safari.
- View Blyde River Canyon, God's Window, the Drakensberg mountains and Storms River Mouth.
- Visit the Kruger National Park, Bourke's Luck Potholes, Swaziland, Port Elizabeth, Tsitsikamma National Park, Knysna, an Ostrich Farm and the Cango Caves in Oudtshoorn, the Bartolomeu Dias Museum in Mossel Bay and Table Mountain by Cable Car.
SaveUS$ 977From US$ 5,075 US$ 4,314 15 days View Tour
|Aug 3||Only 8 seats left|
|Aug 17||10+ seats left|
- UNESCO Listed Victoria Falls, one of the natural wonders of the world..
- Chobe National Park, famous for its herds of elephants.
- Fish River Canyon, the world's 2nd largest canyon.
SavingUS$ 70From US$ 1,325 22 days View Tour
|Sep 7||10+ seats left|
|Nov 16||10+ seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results