Located north of Mexico, Belize is a nation with a rich culture and history. Home to the Maya civilization, a trip to the country is a must in order to see its gorgeous, ancient ruins. While it was a part of the extensive British Empire, in 1981 it was granted its independence. An independent nation since 1981, Belize has continued to thrive and grow.
- Experience the architecture and the rum of Belize in a rum tasting.
- Visit sacred Mayan lands, including Actun Tunichil Munkal.
- Canoe on the Belize river for an afternoon.
- Enjoy the variety of birds at the Crooked Tree Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Learn of the conservation efforts in Belize at one of the Marine Reserves.
- Zip through the South American rain forest on an open air zipline.
- When on a tour in Belize, be friendly with its people. Don’t ignore them in the street. Respond with a friendly joke or a wave.
- Marvel at the natural wonders around you.
- Keep hydrated—Belize is warmer than most are used to.
Belize has seasonal weather so please do check up on best time to visit Belize before planning your tour.