- Discover Cape Town and Table Mountain.
- Try regional produce from the vineyards of Stellenbosch and Franschhoek .
- Visit Cape Algulhas - the southernmost point of Africa.
SaveUS$ 227From US$ 3,249 12 days View Tour
|Sep 22||Only 8 seats left|
|Oct 6||Only 5 seats left|
- Wildlife from elephants and lions to penguins and whales (in season).
- Culture from quaint towns to cosmopolitan Cape Town and nearby wineries.
- Scenery along the one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world.
SaveUS$ 153From US$ 2,179 12 days View Tour
|Aug 11||Only 4 seats left|
|Sep 1||Only 3 seats left|
- Enjoy gourmet food and cooking.
- Cycle several hundred kilometers over the whole tour.
- Experience an olive oil tasting and a wine tasting.
- Visit 3 Franschhoek estates, indulge in unique food & wine pairings.
- Enjoy a morning stroll through the gardens of Babylonstoren.
- Taste charcuterie, biltong, chocolate and many other South African favorites.
- Visit the famous Forest Hill Cheesery and taste different varieties of artisan cheeses.
- Taste wine in Fairview.
- Enjoy a self-guided walk through the gardens at Babylonstoren.
- Indulge the senses with a wine & chocolate pairing.
- End the day with an educational coffee blending experience to take home with you.
- Enjoy internationally acclaimed Bordeaux Blends andolive tasting at Morgenster Wine Estate.
- Kickstart your morning at an artisanal coffee roaster.
- Visit Publik Wine Bar as well as The Gin Bar.
- Try some biltong and droëwors at Frankie Fenner Meat Merchants.
- Pet and play with rare birds at Eagle Encounters.
- Wine & cheese tasting in Fairview Wine Estate, cheese & juice for the kids.
- See the famous goats at the Fairview Goat Tower.
Highlights7% off Today
- Search for the Big 5 in Kruger National Park.
- Soweto Tour, an integral town in the fight against apartheid.
- Tsitsikamma National Park - A marine and forest park in the heart of the famous Garden Route..
SavingUS$ 191From US$ 2,730 US$ 2,539 14 days View Tour
|Sep 8||Only 7 seats left|
|Sep 22||Only 6 seats left|
- Explore Braamfontein and discover Johannesburg’s hippest district by night.
- Taste the city and its melting pot of cultures with a special food tasting which includes Cape Malay Bobotie and Indian Curry Bunny Chow (there’s no bunnies in it, don’t worry!).
- Drink craft beer, gin and cocktails (not all at once!) in some of our favourite local hangouts.
- Learn how to cook traditional South African dishes such as Potjiekos stew alongside a local chef.
- Visit a popular local market and shop for fresh ingredients.
- Indulge in a beer tasting as you cook!.
- Taste some artisanal, handmade ice cream.
- Enjoy a beer and gin tasting.
- Indulge in some locally-roasted coffee and chocolate.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results