Looking for available travel experts
- Enjoy gourmet food and cooking.
- Cycle several hundred kilometers over the whole tour.
- Experience an olive oil tasting and a wine tasting.
- Cape Town - An iconic, vibrant city surrounded by mountain and sea..
- Cape Peninsula - Visit Cape of Good Hope and the resident penguin colony..
- Stellenbosch - World renowned vineyards overlooked by stunning, rugged mountains..
- Discover Cape Town and Table Mountain.
- Try regional produce from the vineyards of Stellenbosch and Franschhoek .
- Visit Cape Algulhas - the southernmost point of Africa.
|Nov 25||Only 3 seats left|
|Dec 9||Only 5 seats left|
- Wildlife from elephants and lions to penguins and whales (in season).
- Culture from quaint towns to cosmopolitan Cape Town and nearby wineries.
- Scenery along the one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world.
|Dec 2||Only 6 seats left|
|Dec 16||Only 3 seats left|
- Kickstart your morning at an artisanal coffee roaster.
- Visit Publik Wine Bar as well as The Gin Bar.
- Try some biltong and droëwors at Frankie Fenner Meat Merchants.
- Pet and play with rare birds at Eagle Encounters.
- Wine & cheese tasting in Fairview Wine Estate, cheese & juice for the kids.
- See the famous goats at the Fairview Goat Tower.
- Search for the Big 5 in Kruger National Park.
- Soweto Tour, an integral town in the fight against apartheid.
- Tsitsikamma National Park - A marine and forest park in the heart of the famous Garden Route..
SavingUS$ 138From US$ 2,632 14 days View Tour
|Feb 3||10+ seats left|
|Mar 10||10+ seats left|
- Indulge the senses with a wine & chocolate pairing.
- End the day with an educational coffee blending experience to take home with you.
- Enjoy internationally acclaimed Bordeaux Blends andolive tasting at Morgenster Wine Estate.
- Visit 3 Franschhoek estates, indulge in unique food & wine pairings.
- Enjoy a morning stroll through the gardens of Babylonstoren.
- Taste charcuterie, biltong, chocolate and many other South African favorites.
- Visit the famous Forest Hill Cheesery and taste different varieties of artisan cheeses.
- Taste wine in Fairview.
- Enjoy a self-guided walk through the gardens at Babylonstoren.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results