Greenland Tours and Holidays 2018/2019
2 Trips in Greenland
- See how ancient Inuit culture continues in the traditional communities of Greenland’s western coast.
- Feel nature’s power while watching the creation of icebergs at the World Heritage Ilulissat Icefjord.
- Enjoy encounters with the Arctic’s impressive wildlife, including whales, birds, seals and caribou.
- Cruise through Scoresbysund, the world's largest fjord system.
- Hiking across Ella Island's wild tundra.
- The colourful scene of Brogetdal, the 'multi-coloured valley'.
Taking in both the world’s largest national park and its longest fjord system, this trip ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Reykjavik/Reykjavik View Map
- Operator Peregrine Adventures
- Tour Type Group Tour
From US$ 6,395 10 days View Tour
|Sep 1||10+ seats left|
|Sep 8||10+ seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results