- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- SEE South Africa's wildlife and birds on safari
- VIEW Blyde River Canyon, God's Window, the Drakensberg mountains and Storms River Mouth
- VISIT Bourke's Luck Potholes, Kruger National Park, eSwatini (formerly Swaziland), Port Elizabeth, Tsitsikamma National Park, Knysna and Table Mountain by Cable Car
- Connect with Locals in Knysna join host Ella and friends for a traditional meal and insights into the local Xhosa culture, including traditional dress, language and songs. (Day 11)
Connect with the culture of two countries as you travel from the north to south to encounter South Africa's legacy of Mandela and the cosmopolitan spirit of Cape Town.
Day 1: Arrive Johannesburg
Day 2: Johannesburg Kruger National Park Area (2 Nights)
Day 3: Kruger National Park Safari Game Drive
Day 4: Kruger National Park Area Mbabane (eSwatini) (formerly Swaziland)
Day 5: Mbabane (eSwatini) Hluhluwe
Day 6: Hluhluwe Durban (Umhlanga Rocks)
Day 7: Durban (Umhlanga Rocks) Southern Drakensberg Mountains (2 Nights)
Day 8: Drakensberg Mountains Free Day or Sani Pass Excursion to Lesotho
Day 9: Southern Drakensberg Mountains Eastern Cape Beaches
Day 10: Eastern Cape Beaches Port Elizabeth
Day 11: Port Elizabeth Tsitsikamma National Park Knysna (2 Nights)
Day 12: Knysna Free Day
Day 13: Knysna Cape Town (2 Nights)
Day 14: Cape Town Free Day
Day 15: Depart Cape Town
- Hand-picked hotels, lodges and luxury safari camps
- 14 breakfasts
- 2 lunches (including Be My Guest)
- 10 dinners
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- An expert Travel Director, Driver Guide or Trafalgar Representative
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Any international flights to Johannesburg and from Cape Town are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of South Africa tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 174+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of South Africa tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 December 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of South Africa tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of South Africa tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Small group version of this tour may be available, which limits the group size to generally 20 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing.