Looking for available travel experts
Top Food tours in 2019/2020
427 Food tours
- Discover why the Balkans are the next big thing in food – drink boza, rakija and wine, and taste pinjur, makalo, bieno cheese, ckembe corba and more in this adventurous foodie destination.
- Learn how to make the regional specialty of pastries with local village women in Janche.
- Meet a local beekeeper and get the buzz on honey in a bee master class.
SaveUS$ 524From US$ 2,720 US$ 2,312 12 days View Tour
|May 22||10+ seats left|
|Jun 5||Only 6 seats left|
- Witness the amazing Sri Lankan seafood on offer at the Negombo seafood market.
- Spend time with welcoming locals keen to share the mysteries of Sri Lankan cuisine – learn Tamil, Sinhalese, and Bergher cooking in their homes.
- Soak up the scenery while sipping a glass of the local arak – Sri Lanka’s signature local liquor.
SaveUS$ 108From US$ 2,155 12 days View Tour
|Apr 9||Only 2 seats left|
|Apr 12||Only 1 seat left|
- Discover Cape Town and Table Mountain.
- Try regional produce from the vineyards of Stellenbosch and Franschhoek .
- Visit Cape Algulhas - the southernmost point of Africa.
SaveUS$ 151From US$ 3,025 12 days View Tour
|Apr 14||Only 3 seats left|
|Sep 8||Only 8 seats left|
- It's delicious, diverse and hands-on.
- Pay a visit to a cacao farm and get involved in the whole process from planting to the final product.
- Indulge in an optional tour and tasting at one of the Sacred Valley's first craft breweries.
SaveUS$ 620From US$ 2,585 US$ 2,068 10 days View Tour
|Apr 19||Only 6 seats left|
|May 3||Only 9 seats left|
SaveUS$ 190From US$ 3,795 13 days View Tour
|Mar 30||Only 8 seats left|
|Apr 13||Only 8 seats left|
- Explore the fascinating Ningxia Night Market.
- Dive into authentic dishes such as scrummy pork and local soup.
- Learn all about Taiwanese food from an local guide.
- Baroque Lecce and cristal-clear sea in Salento.
- 'Trulli' houses in Alberobello.
- Enjoy a fun cookery class and wine tasting.
SaveUS$ 91From US$ 1,825 8 days View Tour
|May 11||Only 1 seat left|
|May 19||Only 8 seats left|
- Discover the history of Argentine wine.
- Enjoy wine tasting sessions with Argentinian tapas.
- Taste a bitter liqueur (fernet) which is very popular with the young generation.
- Travel back to a time of seafaring convicts, plague and drama.
- Visits a top Australian archeological site.
- Capture unique views of Sydney landmarks.
- Visit a Peruvian family, learn new recipes, enjoy delicious food.
- Taste local dishes such as causa limeña and ceviche.
- Explore Lima like a local, away from the tourist trail.
- Dive into the Argentinian cuisine.
- Discover the best food joints of Recoleta.
- Indulge in the top Argentinian dishes.
- Indulge in the mouth-watering Peruvian street food.
- Explore boho Lima through its bars.
- Sample pisco cocktails.
- Discover Lima through its colonial architecture.
- Explore churches, parks, and plazas as you listen to local tales.
- Kick back in Peru with a drink of Pisco Sour!.
- Visit the UNESCO towns of Matera and Alberobello.
- Walk in tranquil countryside past trulli, vineyards and olive groves .
- Indulge in the succulent and fresh local cuisine .
SaveUS$ 81From US$ 1,625 8 days View Tour
|Apr 20||Only 5 seats left|
|May 18||Only 8 seats left|
- 3 hour guided tour of East London with 7 stops.
- Passionate and experienced local guide and great insight about Indian food.
- Learn the history of Indian food in the UK and its contemporary culture now.
- Become a part of Costa Rica's craft beer revolution.
- Visit Barrio Escalante to explore the top pubs in the area.
- Explore the world of Costa Rican tapas.
- Visit UNESCO churches and fortresses in Georgia.
- See Mount Ararat towering over Yerevan.
- Explore spectacular monasteries in Armenia including Khor Virap.
SaveUS$ 120From US$ 2,405 14 days View Tour
|Jun 8||Only 4 seats left|
|Jun 22||Only 8 seats left|
- Live gipsy music.
- Buffet dinner.
- Romantic sightseeing along the river Danube.
- 3 hours guided food tour of the London Bridge area with 8 stops.
- A passionate and experienced local guide.
- Great insight about the history and British/English culture.
- Esperance & Cape Le Grand National Park – a national treasure.
- Valley of the Giants ancient forests.
- Outback eco retreat, nocturnal wildlife and stargazing tour.
- Explore the Wynwood Art District.
- Discover Miami’s fascinating world of street art.
- Taste signature cocktails in popular watering holes.
- Visit up to 7 locations.
- Stop at a restaurant that predates the American Civil War.
- Get a chance to know about the old & new recipes.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results