Top Food Tours in 2018/2019
348 Food Tours
- Discover why the Balkans are the next big thing in food – drink boza, rakija and wine, and taste pinjur, makalo, bieno cheese, ckembe corba and more in this adventurous foodie destination
- Learn how to make the regional specialty of pastries with local village women in Janche
- Meet a local beekeeper and get the buzz on honey in a bee master class
- Explore the fascinating Ningxia Night Market
- Dive into authentic dishes such as scrummy pork and local soup
- Learn all about Taiwanese food from an local guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop off.
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples.
- Buffet dinner included.
Our representative shall pick you up at around 18:00 pm from your hotel and transfer ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Cairo/Cairo
- Operator Ibermundo Travel
- Tour Type Private Tour
From US$ 38 3 hours View Tour
- Be surrounded by the culture of Catalan cooking (and by jamon hanging from the ceiling) in Barcelona’s many delis.
- Local, fresh produce is at the heart of Catalan food – get a chef’s insight into the best ingredients at Santa Caterina market.
- Logrono is filled with excellent taperias, each with their own speciality, and there’s little better than watching the master of mushrooms at Bar Soriano prepare hundreds of buttery, garlicky wild mushrooms for you to feast on during a tapas crawl.
- Relaxing time at the famous Zanzibar beach
- Swimming with dolphins
- Taste the local spices and learn about local medicinal herbs
- Seek out the local culinary specialties of Florence from wine bars to famous restaurants.
- Enjoy the company of a local guide who will delight in sharing their regional cuisine.
- Explore some of the most authentic local neighborhoods in Florence.
- Snorkeling alongside dolphins
- Relaxing Beach Holiday
- Stone Town Tour
- Learn how to make pasta from scratch with a professional Italian chef
- Enjoy your homemade meal in a beautiful loft in Rome’s historic center
- Fun, memorable, and the perfect way to spend your time in Rome
- Explore the streets of Vilnius like a local
- Wander around Old Town
- Enjoy local beer and Lithuanian specialities
- Get off the tourist trail and discover the real flavours of Hong Kong
- Learn how to order your favourite Hong Kong dishes in Cantonese
- Visit Kowloon’s favourite markets, diners, food courts, street stalls and more
- Live gipsy music.
- Buffet dinner.
- Romantic sightseeing along the river Danube.
- 3 hours guided food tour in the historic centre of Rome with 10 stops
- A passionate and experienced local guide
- See local markets and shops
- Take a gastronomic walking tour of Venice, stopping at a neighborhood butcher, bakery
- Taste local wines and cicchetti and learn the rich culinary history of Venice
- Take in the sights, smells and tastes of the historic Rialto Fruit and Vegetable Market
- Feast on classic dishes in Israel’s legendary local eateries, from shakshouka to a beloved hummus institution in the Old City of Jerusalem
- Get behind the scenes at both farm and factory level. Tour a Samaritan-run tahini factory in Mount Jerazim and see how goat’s cheese is made in the Negev Desert
- Trip through the legendary Zichron Yachov wine region and stop for a tipple at Israel's largest winery
Celebrate classic dishes and delectable delights on this Real Food Adventure through Israel and the... ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Tel Aviv/Jerusalem View Map
- Operator Intrepid Travel
- Tour Type Group Tour
From US$ 3,007 9 days View Tour
- Peruse the stalls of the Surquillo market
- Take a walking tour of bustling Barranco
- Visit a pisco bodega
- Cycle around the community to see everyday life in Varna
- Visit a local home to spend some time with the locals
- Help prepare a meal and dine with a local family
- It's delicious, diverse and hands-on.
- In the last decade, Peru has undergone a culinary renaissance, so this is one of our hottest food destinations.
- Discover the breadth of Peruvian cuisine in all its rich and colourful history, from the rustic ‘pachamanca’ tradition to Lima’s world-class urban street food scene.
- Private pizza making lesson, taught by a pizza chef!
- Make your own pizza, get a drink and dessert on top!
- Perfect for families and/or friends!
- Eat like locals.
- Local wines.
- Local food.
- Barri Gotic.
- Barri del Raval.
- Parc de la Ciutadella - Arc de Triomf - Palau de la Musica ...
- Indulge in the mouth-watering Peruvian street food
- Explore boho Lima through its bars
- Sample pisco cocktails
- Visit up to 7 locations
- Stop at a restaurant that predates the American Civil War
- Get a chance to know about the old & new recipes
- Visit a Peruvian family, learn new recipes, enjoy delicious food
- Taste local dishes such as causa limeña and ceviche
- Explore Lima like a local, away from the tourist trail
- Pack your own picnic at a prized Apulian bakery
- Lose yourself in the ancient city of Matera, which sits dramatically on the edge of the Gravina gorge
- Get your hands dirty in a cooking masterclass and prepare a traditional Campania feast
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results