Top Food Tours in 2017/2018
411 Food Tours
- A fascinating cultural journey through the heart of the Caucasus
- Experience the cultural variety and rugged natural beauty of Bosnia and Herzegovina and Montenegro
From US$ 2,719 11 days View Tour
|May 22||Only 8 seats left|
|Jun 26||Only 8 seats left|
- Discover why the Balkans are the next big thing in food – drink boza, rakija and wine, and taste pinjur, makalo, bieno cheese, ckembe corba and more in this adventurous foodie destination
- Learn how to make the regional specialty of pastries with local village women in Janche
- Meet a local beekeeper and get the buzz on honey in a bee master class
From US$ 2,330 10 days View Tour
|Jun 6||10+ seats left|
|Jul 11||10+ seats left|
- Explore the fascinating Ningxia Night Market
- Dive into authentic dishes such as scrummy pork and local soup
- Learn all about Taiwanese food from an local guide
- Enjoy wild landscapes, rich culture and outstanding natural beauty in undiscovered Albania
- Visit a popular restaurant for an authentic Fijian lunch
- Visit street stalls selling seafood and local produce
- Interact with vendors selling coconut juice
- Feast on classic dishes in Israel’s legendary local eateries, from shakshouka to a beloved hummus institution in the Old City of Jerusalem
- Get behind the scenes at both farm and factory level. Tour a Samaritan-run tahini factory in Mount Jerazim and see how goat’s cheese is made in the Negev Desert
- Trip through the legendary Zichron Yachov wine region and stop for a tipple at Israel's largest winery
Celebrate classic dishes and delectable delights on this Real Food Adventure through Israel and the... ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Tel Aviv/Jerusalem
- Operator Intrepid Travel
- Tour Type Group Tour
From US$ 3,165 US$ 2,849 9 days View Tour
|Dec 20||10+ seats left|
|Mar 21||10+ seats left|
- Witness the amazing Sri Lankan seafood on offer at the Negombo seafood market
- Spend time with welcoming locals keen to share the mysteries of Sri Lankan cuisine – learn Tamil, Sinhalese, and Bergher cooking in their homes
- Soak up the scenery while sipping a glass of the local arak – Sri Lanka’s signature local liquor
From US$ 2,170 US$ 1,628 12 days View Tour
|Oct 10||Only 1 seat left|
|Oct 24||Only 7 seats left|
- Be surrounded by the culture of Catalan cooking (and by jamon hanging from the ceiling) in Barcelona’s many delis.
- Local, fresh produce is at the heart of Catalan food – get a chef’s insight into the best ingredients at Santa Caterina market.
- Logrono is filled with excellent taperias, each with their own speciality, and there’s little better than watching the master of mushrooms at Bar Soriano prepare hundreds of buttery, garlicky wild mushrooms for you to feast on during a tapas crawl.
From US$ 2,775 10 days View Tour
|May 1||10+ seats left|
|May 15||10+ seats left|
- Learn Brazilian cuisine during a 4 hour cooking class
- Joyful and intimate experience
- Discover the beautiful heel of Italy, a food & wine lovers' paradise
- Take in the sights, sounds, smells and tastes of the market in Campo de’ Fiori
- Taste homemade olive oil, prosciutto crudo, cotto, parmesan, pecorino, balsamic vinegar
- Learn some of the secrets of Italian food
- Free hotel pickup and drop off.
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples.
- Buffet dinner included.
Our representative shall pick you up at around 18:00 pm from your hotel and transfer ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Cairo/Cairo
- Operator Ibermundo Travel
- Tour Type Private Tour
From US$ 38 3 hours View Tour
- Discover vibrant, historic cities and beautiful countryside in the heart of Europe
- It's delicious, diverse and hands-on.
- In the last decade, Peru has undergone a culinary renaissance, so this is one of our hottest food destinations.
- Discover the breadth of Peruvian cuisine in all its rich and colourful history, from the rustic ‘pachamanca’ tradition to Lima’s world-class urban street food scene.
From US$ 2,070 US$ 1,863 9 days View Tour
|Nov 18||Only 7 seats left|
|Mar 23||10+ seats left|
- Relaxing time at the famous Zanzibar beach
- Swimming with dolphins
- Taste the local spices and learn about local medicinal herbs
- Visit to the Central market of Florence with the Chef
- Cooking lesson with a local Chef
- Lunch based on what you have prepared with drinks included
What if returning from Italy you could show your family and friends, not only pictures ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Pisa/Pisa
- Operator My Tour
- Tour Type Group Tour
From US$ 59 11 hours View Tour
- Catch a brilliant opportunity to make 2 Russian specialties with your own hands;.
- Get a unique experience in cooking;.
- Learn about Russian traditions and customs and share them with your family and friends!.
From US$ 138 2 hours View Tour
- Visit the Zahirolddoleh Cemetery and Imamzadeh Saleh shrine
- Visit a nature retreat to enjoy the fresh mountain air
- Hike Mt. Tochal to enjoy mind-blowing views of the city
- Fall in love with Tuscany through its food.
- Learn to cook with a local chef in the traditions of Tuscany
- Enjoy dinner based on what you have prepared
- Get off the tourist trail and discover the real flavours of Hong Kong
- Learn how to order your favourite Hong Kong dishes in Cantonese
- Visit Kowloon’s favourite markets, diners, food courts, street stalls and more
- Visit a Peruvian family, learn new recipes, enjoy delicious food
- Taste local dishes such as causa limeña and ceviche
- Explore Lima like a local, away from the tourist trail
- Snorkeling alongside dolphins
- Relaxing Beach Holiday
- Stone Town Tour
- Cooking lesson with a local Chef
- Dinner with the pizza and gelato you have prepared
- Small groups
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results