- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- duration 8 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 11
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Lion Park
- Tala Game Reserve wildlife spotting Lions, Zebras, Giraffes etc.
- Cultural village Visit with Zulu Dancing
- Reptile park
The Mini safari Tour starts at 7.30am where you will be picked up at your hotel in Durban or the Umhlanga area. We then proceed and visit the Lion Park, a breeding scheme for Lions in an enclosed area which we drive through with the windows and doors locked. Here you will have a chance to come into close proximity to Elephants and Lions.
Our next stop is The Birds Of Prey Rehabilitation Center where visitors are introduced to the wild variety of majestic birds. Here a local Guide will explain the lifestyle of the birds, reasons for why the birds are there and when the birds will be set out in the nature.
We then move to Tala Game Reserve where you can experience exceptional game viewing in either our Land Rover 4x4 or Toyota Quantum vehicle. We suggest you carry a picnic basket as we will stop at a picnic area on the lake where you can enjoy your lunch with the view of the Hippo family.
After lunch we continue game driving where it should be possible to spot rhinos, giraffes, zebras and many other wildlife animals. We move through the beautiful Valley of a Thousand Hills to the Phezulu village to enjoy a glimpse of local Zulu culture and dancing at the Zulu Village, accompanied by a local Zulu Guide.
At the end of our tour we visit the Reptile Park where qualified park guides will have you intrigued with facts about the resident crocodiles and snakes. Finally we return to Durban passing through the wealthy area of Durban in the evening.
- All entry fees
- Tour guides
- Pick-up point at 1stZulu Safaris Office at Tropicana Hotel ,85 OR Tambo Parade/ any pick-up at a 5km radius from hotel. For special arrangement, contact Mr Sotiris at +2782 776 6771 whatsapp/ calls.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical Information* German and Polish languages can be requested (on request) *After 15 PM, please immediately contact Mr Sotiris on +27 82 7766 771 / Bongani +27 766 066 028 / Christo +27 82 7766 771 by phone or WhatsApp, the day before the trip. * If the last minutes booking is before 15:00 , kindly contact by email: email@example.com