- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Dublin, Belfast and Londonderry with a Local Specialist
- Discover Galway and Waterford
- Visit the Glasnevin Trust in Dublin, the Titanic Experience in Belfast, the UNESCO World Heritage site at the Giant's Causeway, Belleek to see how the famous pottery is made, Kylemore Abbey, the Cliffs of Moher, Blarney to kiss the stone and gain the 'gift of the gab', the Crystal Showroom at Waterford and the Famine Ship in New Ross
- View the City Walls and Murals of Londonderry
Explore the Emerald Isle on this most in-depth of Irish experience trips, filled with tales of mythical creatures and the troubled history of an island split in two. Beyond soul-stirring landscapes, there's time with a local 'Cabbie' who'll guide you through Belfast.
Day 1: Welcome to Ireland
Day 2: Journey to Colourful Belfast
Day 3: Venture to the Giants Causeway and on to Londonderry
Day 4: Discover Londonderrys Past
Day 5: Onwards to Scenic County Galway
Day 6: Connemara Excursion
Day 7: Explore the Cliffs of Moher and Killarney
Day 8: A Day on the Ring of Kerry
Day 9: Off to Blarney, Waterford and Kilkenny
Day 10: Through County Wicklows Countryside to Dublin
Day 11: Farewell Dublin
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- 10 breakfasts
- 1 lunch (Be My Guest)
- 5 dinners
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Ferry across the Shannon estuary
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Any international flights to/from Dublin are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Irish Experience tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 84+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Irish Experience tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 August 2021, a deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Irish Experience tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Irish Experience tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.