- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Selong Belanak beach: Amazing, white sand beach, located on the south west, perfect spot for surf lovers.
- Bayan village: small local village, that maintains the local traditions and locals are still devotee of the Waktu Telu religion.
- Banyumulek village: authentic Lombok village, centre of the local pottery handicraft.
- Sasak village: traditional Lombok village, its inhabitants still live under primitive conditions, in houses made from bamboo or from palm leaf ribs and they keep their customs and traditional crafts.
Join our 5-day private tour and explore the gems of nature on the beautiful island of Lombok. Enjoy the exotic atmosphere while relaxing on Kuta or Selong Belanak beach and enjoy the tickling sunrays, snorkelling or diving into the depth of the deep blue turquoise sea. Get in touch with the locals by learning about the traditional techniques of pottery handicraft and discover the spiritual belief of the Waktu Telu religion still presents in Bayan village. Immerse yourself into an exciting vibe of this gorgeous island and live the unspoiled natural environment at this very moment here in Lombok.
Day 1: Bali - Arrival Lombok (0.45 Hrs, By Flight)
Day 2: Senggigi – Sasak Village – Banyumulek – Sukarara – Senggigi (100 Km – 8 Hrs)
Day 3: Senggigi – Selong Belanak – Senggigi (80 Km – 7 Hrs)
Day 4: Sensiggi – Sendang Gile Waterfall – Bayan – Sensiggi (180 Km – 10 Hrs)
Day 5: Departure Lombok – Bali (0.45 Hrs, By Flight)
- 4 nights’ accommodation
- 4 Breakfast
- 3 Lunches
- All entrance fees and tours as indicated in the itinerary: Full-day Lombok excursion (Day 2); Selong Belanak beach (Day 3); Sendang Gile waterfall and Bayan village (Day 4)
- Private transfer from Hotel in Bali to Denpasar’s Ngurah Rai Airport (Day 1)
- Arrival private transfer in an air-conditioning vehicle from Lombok Airport (Day 1)
- Departure private transfer in an air-conditioning vehicle to Lombok Airport (Day 5)
- Private transfer from Denpasar’s Ngurah Rai Airport to the hotel in Bali (Day 5)
- Private transportation in an air-conditioning vehicle throughout the tour
- Operated with English-speaking local guides during the activities on day 2, 3 and 4
- (The local guide will only accompany during the activity and not during transport)
- Meet & Greet (Day 1, 5)
- Domestic return flights between Bali Airport and Lombok on day 1 and 5 (we recommend to book AirAsia: DPS-LOP 10:50-11:35/LOP-DPS 12:00-12:50)
- International flights
- Airport taxes for domestic and international flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities for driver and guide
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 22+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Explore Lombok, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 156 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 34 days before departure. For any departures within 28 December 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Explore Lombok, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Explore Lombok, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.