- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Darwin City Tour – Darwin Museum, East Point
- Katherine Gorge Cruise
- Katherine Outback Experience
- Yellow Waters Billabong Cruise in Kakadu
Cruise ancient waterways, hike to magnificent waterholes, discover the rich Ord River Valley and enjoy an exclusive dining experience at a fragrant sandalwood plantation. Revealing rugged red cliffs, cobalt blue waters and vast pastoral leases, this outback journey also provides opportunities for observing teeming wildlife, and relaxing while taking in a magnificent Cable Beach sunset in Broome.
Day 1: Welcome to Darwin
Day 2: Darwin - Katherine
Day 3: Katherine - Kununurra
Day 4: Kununurra
Day 5: Kununurra - Emma Gorge
Day 6: El Questro
Day 7: Emma Gorge Halls Creek
Day 8: Halls Creek - Fitzroy Crossing
Day 9: Fitzroy Crossing - Broome
Day 10: Broome
Day 11: Farewell from Broome
- Quality accommodation
- Travel by luxury coach
- Airport transfers (see flight information below)
- Experienced Travel Director and Driver Guide
- Any international flights to Darwin and from Broome are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Untamed Kimberley tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 310 today.
- Earn US$ 206+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Untamed Kimberley tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 September 2021, a deposit of 150 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Untamed Kimberley tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Untamed Kimberley tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.