- duration 3 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- UNESCO Heritage site
- Open Air museum
This 3 day tour, starts and ends in Cappadocia, Turkey. A 3 day / 2 night Mini Stay in Cappadocia tour. 2 full days of touring and sightseeing :- an Underground City, the Fairy Chimneys, Goreme Open Air museum and more.
Day 1: Northern Cappadocia
Day 2: Southern Cappadocia
Day 3: Cappadocia to Istanbul
- 2 Overnight Cappadocia at Gamirasu Hotel (Boutique Cave)
- 2 breakfast and 2 lunch
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- Domestic flights
- Professional English-speaking local tour guides at each site
- Entrance fees
- Tips for any guides and/or drivers
- Visas, border or port taxes
- Optional activities
- Any international flights are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Mini Stay Cappadocia - 3 days tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads
- Bookmundi is partner with Fez Travel. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 19 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 13 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 900 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 06 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Mini Stay Cappadocia - 3 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Mini Stay Cappadocia - 3 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information1. Group Size : Minimum Group Size of 2.
2. Age : Minimum Age of 8. Whilst there is no Maximum Age set it is assumed the customer is fit enough to take part in the activity or tour. Health documents may be requested.
3. Single travellers are obliged to pay Single Supplement and will have the hotel room to themselves.
4. This tour is available on any day. Be aware that some sites are closed on some days.
5. Single travellers are obliged to pay Single Supplement and will have the hotel room to themselves.