- duration 9 hours
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- age_requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the famous Forest Hill Cheesery and taste different varieties of artisan cheeses
- Taste wine in Fairview
- Enjoy a selfguided walk through the gardens at Babylonstoren
Your next stop is the cheese capital of the wineland: Fairview. Get the opportunity to choose from a wide range of wines and cheeses for your pairings, including a selection of wine from the single-vineyard range. Taste 6 to 8 different types of cheeses crafted either from cow or goat milk. Without any doubt, the most recognisable members of the Fairview team are the goats who call the famous tower their home. The tower was built in 1981 and it’s residents are well known around the wineland.
Move on to Rhebokskloof Wine Estate, situated in the magnificent Paarl valley, 40 kilometres from Cape Town, and nestled between the granite hills of Pearl Mountain. Experienced staff at the estate will lead a guided tasting of the different wines produced there. The estate also offers cheese and wine pairings, which includes cheeses made by Kasselshoop Cheese Makers.
The last stop on the cheese tour is Babylonstoren. Taste fine wine produced in the estate and end your day strolling through its beauty gardens.
- Pickup and drop off from your accommodation in and around Cape Town
- Private guide/driver
- 3 cheese tastings
- 4 wine tastings
- Optional visits
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
0 to 24 hours prior to tour departure: 100% cancellation fee will be charged.
24 to 72 hours prior to tour departure: 50% cancellation fee will be charged, plus any additional charges levied by suppliers up to date of cancellation.
3 to 30 days prior to tour departure: 20% cancellation fee will be charged, plus any additional charges levied by suppliers up to date of cancellation.
30 days or more prior to tour departure: 10% cancellation fee will be charged for costs incurred.