Cape Town Food, wine, events and nightlife Tours 2019/2020
27 Food, wine, events and nightlife Tours with 135 Reviews
- Private guide and driver included.
- Choose your own wine route and up to five wineries.
- Enjoy tastings at the best wineries in the country.
- A morning boat trip and marine adventure en route to Dyer Island and diving with sharks.
- Enjoy an afternoon wine tasting.
- Scenic drive to Gansbaai with continental breakfast.
- Enjoy a two-hour, Safari game drive at the Villiera Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Meet some furry friends at Eagle Encounters.
- Rub scales with crocodiles at a local crocodile farm.
- Wine tasting Tour in the Franschhoek and Stellenbosch wine region.
- Two wine tasting sessions.
- Brief walks through Stellenbosch and Franschhoek.
- See whales close-up - whale sightings are guaranteed from September to November!.
- See the Cape Winelands, Stellenbosch and Franschhoek on the way back to Cape Town.
- The ultimate excursion filled with great wine and great whales!.
- Skip the line for Table Mountain.
- Enjoy a city tour of Cape Town.
- Visit Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens.
- Enjoy a South African marine life educational trip to Two Oceans Aquarium.
- Encounter giraffes and other animal species at Giraffe House.
- Visit a lion and chimpanzee park.
- Enjoy 3 top-class wine tastings at wine estates in Paarl, Stellenbosch and Franschhoek.
- Savour excellent cuisine amidst spectacular Winelands settings.
- Take in the stunning natural beauty of the area: mountains, vineyards, valleys and trees.
- Visit the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve & Cape Point.
- Stroll through Boulders Beach, home to the delightfully cheerful African penguin.
- Visit the seaside towns of Simons Town and Kalk Bay.
- Start the day with the only MCC producer in Swartland at Huis Van Chevallerie.
- Head down to Lammershoek for wine tasting followed by a traditional South African lunch.
- Stop in at the Wine Kollective, a boutique wine store in the heart of Riebeek Kasteel.
- Leisurely journey through the breathtaking Franschhoek Winelands.
- Travel in an open-side tram and open-air tram-bus.
- Wine tasting and delectable cuisine in South Africa's Wine & Gourmet Capital.
- Pet and play with rare birds at Eagle Encounters.
- Wine & cheese tasting in Fairview Wine Estate, cheese & juice for the kids.
- See the famous goats at the Fairview Goat Tower.
- Enjoy a scenic bike ride through the beautiful Franschhoek Valley.
- Visit an off-the-beaten-track wine estate and taste award-winning wines.
- End the day with a well-earned wine-tasting and lunch session at Moreson Wine Farm.
- Luxury bush accommodation on safari so close to nature that you can hear the lions roar.
- Discover Table Mountain, Cape winelands, Cango Caves, pristine beaches and more.
- 5 star accommodation, most meals and local flights included.
- Kickstart your morning at an artisanal coffee roaster.
- Visit Publik Wine Bar as well as The Gin Bar.
- Try some biltong and droëwors at Frankie Fenner Meat Merchants.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results