- City sightseeing
- Photography tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- The best photography tour around and inside the walls and gates of Cairo
- Enjoy taking thousands of photos for the mosques, towers, domes and streets.
- Interact with the locals and check out the city's street life
- Visit various marketplaces and old parts of Cairo
After meeting your Egyptologist guide at the hotel, you will embark on a tour of the famous Cairo streets and alleys. Discover historical areas rich in monuments and watch locals living their daily lives. Capture exceptional photos of the Fatimid walls and gates of the city. They date back to the 10th century.
Walk into Al Moez Street and explore a variety of mosques and mausoleums. Enter the mosques and enjoy taking photos of their multi-colored marble floors and walls. You will also find a lot of towers with different architectural styles and heights.The wooden lattice windows of the traditional mansions are worth lots of photos as well.
Carry on to the souk or the market and spend the time among the locals. On the way back, you may like to stop at the famous Tahrir Square near the city center where a lot of political incidents took place in recent years.
Return back to the hotel.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off services
- Transportation on a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Walking tour
- Expert photographer guide
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Camera and film
- Entrance fees
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.