- duration 11 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the Great Wall of China
- See the highlights of Shanghai and Beijing
- Explore Hangzhou
Experience different sides of China as you travel from Beijing to Shanghai. Explore bustling cities, spend a night camping at the Great Wall, take Mandarin lessons, try the local cuisine, visit historical sights, and much more!
Day 1: Beijing, China (Day 1: Beijing, China)
Day 2: Beijing, China (Day 2: Beijing, China)
Day 3: Beijing, China (Day 3: Beijing, China)
Day 4: Beijing ,China (Day 4: Beijing ,China)
Day 5: Beijing-Hangzhou, China (Day 5: Beijing-Hangzhou, China)
Day 6: Hangzhou, China (Day 6: Hangzhou, China)
Day 7: Hangzhou - Shanghai, China (Day 7: Hangzhou - Shanghai, China)
Day 8: Shanghai, China (Day 8: Shanghai, China)
Day 9: Shanghai, China (Day 9: Shanghai, China)
Day 10: Shanghai, China (Day 10: Shanghai, China)
Day 11: Shanghai, China (Day 11: Shanghai, China)
- 10 nights in shared accommodation
- All transportation as per itinerary
- Night train to Hangzhou
- Train to Shanghai
- Great Wall of China hike and sunset experience
- West Lake boat tour
- Jiuyao mountai hike
- Mandarin lessons (optional)
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- - Tiananmen Square (Beijing)
- - Fake market (Beijing)
- - Visit the 2009 Olympic Park (Beijing)
- - National Tea or National Silk Museums (Hangzhou)
- - Explore the Old Town (Hangzhou)
- - People’s Square (Shanghai)
- English speaking tour guides
- Meals and drinks
- Optional Activities
- Travel insurance
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Optional gratuities
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 52 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 35 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 299 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 17 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Beijing to Shanghai Group Adventure 11D/10N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Beijing to Shanghai Group Adventure 11D/10N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.