- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Visit the Great Wall of China
- See the highlights of Shanghai and Beijing
- Explore Hangzhou
Experience different sides of China as you travel from Beijing to Shanghai. Explore bustling cities, spend a night camping at the Great Wall, take Mandarin lessons, try the local cuisine, visit historical sights, and much more!
Day 1: Beijing, China
Day 2: Beijing, China
Day 3: Beijing, China
Day 4: Beijing ,China
Day 5: Beijing-Hangzhou, China
Day 6: Hangzhou, China
Day 7: Hangzhou - Shanghai, China
Day 8: Shanghai, China
Day 9: Shanghai, China
Day 10: Shanghai, China
Day 11: Shanghai, China
- 10 nights in shared accommodation
- All transportation as per itinerary
- Night train to Hangzhou
- Train to Shanghai
- Great Wall of China hike and sunset experience
- West Lake boat tour
- Jiuyao mountai hike
- Mandarin lessons (optional)
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- - Tiananmen Square (Beijing)
- - Fake market (Beijing)
- - Visit the 2009 Olympic Park (Beijing)
- - National Tea or National Silk Museums (Hangzhou)
- - Explore the Old Town (Hangzhou)
- - People’s Square (Shanghai)
- English speaking tour guides
- Meals and drinks
- Optional Activities
- Travel insurance
- Pick-up and drop-off
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 32+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Beijing to Shanghai Group Adventure 11D/10N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 July 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Beijing to Shanghai Group Adventure 11D/10N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Beijing to Shanghai Group Adventure 11D/10N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Due to the recent Coronavirus outbreak, tours in China have been temporarily suspended until late April 2020. With that being said, we still recommend waiting to travel to China until July 2020.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols