- duration 4 days
- tour type Private Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy the sun and the beach in Bali
- Choose between a surf lesson or parasailing
- Snorkeling session
- Spa and Massage Session
You will stay in most happening area in Kuta in a 3 star hotel.
On day 2, you can choose to do a 1 hour surfing lesson or can choose to play some water sports such as parasailing, snookering and all sort of water sports activities. The fees for water sports already inclusive in the price charged.
On day 3, you can choose to visit Bali landmarks - Tanah Lot Temple & Bedegul Temple or, to visit to Bali famous volcano - Kintamani and your day tour will continue visiting to Tegallalang Rice Paddy Field, Ubud Market, Sukawati local market.
One hour spa & massage session is included in the price charged.
Day 1: Airport to Hotel
Day 2: Playing on the Beach & under the Sun
Day 3: Bali Temples Tour
Day 4: Hotel to Airport
- 3 x nights accommodations in Kuta
- All meals stated in the itinerary
- Driver and guide
- 1 hour surf lesson at Kuta beach (surf board, instructor) or Parasailing
- Snorkeling session in Tanjung Benoa
- Tour Insurance
- Parking fees
- All entrance fees
- Sarong and sacred clothing fees.
- 21% Government Tax & Service Charge
- All land transportation x 4 days
- Airport Pick up
- Personal Expenses
- Turtle Island & Glass Bottom Boat Tour (OPTIONAL)
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.