- Step back in time on a history tour
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
In the morning, our tour guide and driver will pick you up in the lobby of your hotel at 9:00 am where after we will visit the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. You will be shocked by the scale of this underground army and the life-sized soldiers and horses with vivid expressions. Lunch will be on your own arrangement and our guide will recommend some local specialties to you.
In the afternoon, you can discuss with our guide about these five options depending on your schedule and interests - City Wall, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Small Wild Goose Pagoda, Shaanxi History Museum, the Square of Bell & Drum Tower, Muslim Quarter and Great Mosque. After the tour is concluded, we will drive you back to your hotel.
- Private car/van with professional driver.
- Excellent English-speaking tour guide.
- Bottled water will be provided.
- Fuel surcharge and tax are included.
- Pickup and drop-off at your centrally located hotel in downtown Xian.
- The entrance tickets fees are Excluded. Tour guide will help you to buy tickets on the spot based on your preferred attractions.
- Meal is Excluded. This will make your tour more flexible and provide more choices for you to enjoy genuine Xian food, the guides are always happy to recommend.
- Tips are non-compulsory but appreciated to show your gratitude to the work of the guide and driver.